@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w3g I hear that Snow White has a cleaning company of forest animals. But I suppose it’s to late for that.
I’m writing now. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna Yaaas INFPs are cool. *shakes your hand* Pleasure to meet you. 😀
-
Jessi Rae and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yep! There’ll be one 2024, and will be in Texas. I believe it’s in April.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I’m very proud of myself for remembering not to take the survey this time… oh yeah, and thanks for the reminder. XD
Really strong survey already. My only idea is that maybe you could make some that are genre-specific— for instance, what genres do you want more of, or what are some common problems with this genre that really annoy you,…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Bye @emily @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper
I must leave to eat! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @emily
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper My brother has another picture for you.

Welcome back!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g I’m writing, now that I’m not in the weird dimension. Who else is on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*Machine appears and Catwing and Kay Waters step out* [Kay Waters is a character of mine with a dimension traveling machine]
Kay:*panting* Don’t ever do that again.
Catwing: *falls out of machine* I won’t, don’t worry. I still have no idea why it put me into a dimension where eclipses are so… Weird. *shivers* They really thought I was a shadow…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jesse-Rae I’m guessing your an alien? Or that you’re from another dimension? Since you said, Greetings earthlings. *offers bugs and feathers* Do you like to eat bugs?
Welcome anyway.
*examines claws* unless you try to take over this planet or site. Because I can and will stop you. *grins* Or I’ll send some of my characters that spelize it that…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Welcome! *shakes your hand* I’m Catwing, ambassador of the Catwings of Allore (a place in my books). I’m a cat with wings.
And I see you have already met two other dragons. *offers feathers and bugs* People don’t like the bugs but you might.
*Flies off to tell brother that @dragon-snapper has returned and posted another GIF* -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emarald-flyer Welcome! *shakes your hand* I’m Catwing, ambassador of the Catwings of Allore (a place in my books). I’m a cat with wings.
And I see you have already met two other dragons. *offers feathers and bugs* People don’t like the bugs but you might.
*Flies off to tell brother that @dragon-snapper has returned and posted another GIF* -
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Uh oh. Go save the catwing. She’s the only one we have…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*cries* I got partial. *wipes tears* But I saw it on TV. *Grins* They kept saying ‘glasses on’ ‘glasses off’ and ‘diamond ring’ along with ‘eclipse’ and ‘totality’. Mostly the glasses and ring part. It was pretty cool though.
If only I could see it all… Oh, wait I can! *runs off* KAY! KAY! I need to borrow your dimension travel machine!
Really?…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-rae Aw, I love dogs! Adorable profile. 🙂
And of course, *drumroll* Welcome to the amazingiest place on the internets! I’m so glad you could join us! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Well, hello, fellow dragon! I is Dragon Snapper, terror of chairs, phone and lover of ice cream.
Do you like galaxies or nebulae better?

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Well, hello, fellow dragon! I is Dragon Snapper, terror of chairs, phone and lover of ice cream.
Do you like galaxies or nebulae better? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Heya! Sorry I’m late. 😛 Welcome to KP! What’s your favorite between the two: mountains or oceans?
- Load More
