@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal entirely your fault. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Well it’s there, so, congratulations.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@DaughteroftheKing Yeah, I thought about a double high-five but that was too tame. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Mariposa Monsters Inc is my absolute favorite animated movie and I think always will be. Everything is SO WELL DONE.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
OH WAIT IT WORKED
HAHA
NEVERMIND
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy XD Yup.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*sigh* Aw man. I tried to do one of those gif things. Apparently I’m still not techy. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Interesting fantasy creatures? in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@graceofspades2017 I thought of some others…
Halflings (as in half of one thing, half another)
Changlings
Dodos (Maybe? Turn them into friendly pets or vicious beasts)
Three-headed dogs
Bears [Kay Waters has informed me that you would not think of bears as mythical in your dimension {Kay Waters is one of my characters who travels through…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Eh…so much for joy. *snicker*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy THAT WILL NEVER CEASE TO BE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. MY HEART BLEEDS. *deals with it by going to weep in a corner*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Don’t think I take no joy in it, dear. But it’s the analytical joy of dissecting a really hard and convoluted puzzle and forcing it to do my bidding. *devious nod*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@graciegirl @emma-flournoy Yeah, Pixar definitely failed with that one. Plus, the whole thing with the boy acting like a dog was weird. I have a feeling Pixar’s upcoming film, Coco, isn’t going to be any better.
I like Cars too, but not as much as I like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, or Finding Nemo. I think Cars 2 could have been better, but it w…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy I DIDN’T SAY IT WAS TRASH. I SAID IT FEELS LIKE TRASH BECAUSE I KNOW IT TOO WELL. NOTHING IS NEW ANYMORE. THE PASSION I HAVE HAS BEEN FELT A HUNDRED TIMES OVER.
*scowls* Just… deal with it. Maybe I’ll adore it again in five years. Idk.
Oh has it only been two? That’s actually a relief to hear… 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*Sees @seekjustice ‘s question* I wrote it… But plot holes so, I’m re-writing the first two chapters. *cough* Fourth draft *cough* Tonight I’m doing the second chapter.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @jessi-rae @emily @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper I have arrived! I’m writing more of my outline now!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus *shrugs* Oh, well.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Interesting fantasy creatures? in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@graceofspades2017 Hey I’m a Catwing so I know of a few…
Catwing (or anything with wings. What? I like flying things.)
Jackelope
Centaur
Minotaur
Giant
Dwarf
Gryphon (I beg to differ with any people who say they’re the same as Griffins. They are not! Griffins have an eagle’s head and lion’s body. Gryphon’s have a lion’s head and an eagle’s body…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@DaughteroftheKing *UNINTELLIGBLE SCREAM* That is wonderful. *bowls you over*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan The naval history is the BEST. Have you seen the A&E mini-series Horatio Hornblower? If that period nautical stuff is something you like you’d probably love that. It’s one of my favorite series.
Heh…the main one that comes to mind (and another more minor one) was a rip-off from the Viking Quest book series by Lois Walfrid…[Read more] - Load More

