@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Keleigha Liess and
Greta are now friends 9 years ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@DAEUS. What about that beyond-cool password the Watchers had amongst themselves? The gears of the world turn faster. Anything there?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yes it helps. I have finally finalized my book. Funny story. *laughs* We were at a homeschool conference and listened to Jenny Cote speak, afterwards we talked to her. My dad (who wishes for me to finish this book and pick up the triple cliffhanger. I must say I did well with that part at least.) told her I kept changing my book and she said I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah, interesting! I used to be the typical pantser, just meandering through a story, but i never finished when i used that approach. I’ve found using a rough outline (but not one set in stone) has really helped me, especially when doing things like NaNo. I actually finish projects now!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Actually this story is the year before last’s NaNo book. I didn’t finish it in the month. Not even close. I wrote two chapters and forgot about it. Until November last year. Good reminder at least. Maybe I will have more luck with the sequel if I outline first…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g whoops got your tag wrong!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salom01w4g cool! and i know, I’m so weird, but I just can’t stand the taste of either!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Ikr means I know right. Correct @salome01w4g ?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yay! @salome01w4g you don’t have to change it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Emily arghh! Great sympathy for your dairy free diet. I’m lactose intolerant and for the most part avoid dairy altogether. except for chocolate…I eat too much chocolate.
@glitter-ocelot I only started listening to Wicked yesterday, but I quite like it already! And I’ve heard Newsies is quite good, but I’ve never listene to that either. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I like tea.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal Oh yeah. Have fun with your next book!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal Sure. I’m was only saying that I don’t really don’t know about him well (except for the mythology surrounding him where he kills his father and tries to kill his brother. Not the best first impression.). So you could be correct. I mean I have a villain character sort of like that (As in you could say they might [probably, *cough* most…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal The Internet is really creepy when you think of it. XD
Very fortunate indeed. I like the glimpses I see of this world-taking-over creep guy. They make me want to watch him. And I will, someday. *wiggles eyebrows*
@Kate-Flournoy OF COURSE. Duh.
But he’s so amazing. It’s really great. SO REAL.
OK, I really need to go to bed. BYE…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g urgh, I actually hate coffee. and tea too. I have to keep myself going on chocolate.
and yes, being a spinster. I actually wasn’t thinking of that. could you make them a bit younger? otherwise, I wouldn’t worry too much about, I don’t think. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal @Emma-Flournoy well, the actor is apparently an INFP, so of course everyone loves the character. *cool sunglasses*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Unless they don’t like coffee…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ve always wanted to try it and I did the camps earlier this year, so I’ve decided to give it a go this year. I’m currently planning the novel I want to write.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Excellent.
Loki looks such a creep.
- Load More
