@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien It sounds like you and your family have quite the ride ahead of you, love, but I’m so glad you can see God’s hand in it. That’s often one of the hardest parts of going through something like that.
Praying for continued patience, love, and joy for you and your family, and I’m glad everything is working out so far!
-
Jess replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Hello and welcome! Yay for homeschooling! 🙂 I like painting and drawing too. What’s your favorite medium to work with?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Well hello there @sage-g! Nice to meet you!
That’s quite the list of hobbies you have–awesome! Do you like writing stories, poems, or both?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Great @Anne-of-Lothlorien! You and your family’ll still be in my prayers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Hey!! Welcome to Kingdompen!
*fist pump* Homeschooled! Sweet!Do you have a novel you’re currently working on?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hi @Sage-G! If you’re a long-time stalker then you know what you’re up for here. 😀 Good to have you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @mariposa @graciegirl @anne-of-lothlorien
I come again… In need of a bit of help.
I have another new character.
And he’s awesome.
But too see him….would be even more awesome.
He has brown hair, feathery and of average length, with a nice professional cut. He always has this manipulative, broad smile,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet @sage-g! *grins* What’s your favorite book? What kind of music do you like best? Do you have a favorite genre?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus true… I didn’t notice that. I still think though that just picking it up and not knowing anything about the story, it really wouldn’t work for me. You wouldn’t notice the twist in the meaning until the very end of the book, and it’s not as integral to the overall theme as it could be. Just a brief reference to a part of the result.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien that’s wonderful news! I’ll keep praying for all of you. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus I’m late but I like the Fools in the Darkness best.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
THE BEST OF NEWS AND THE MOST BESTIEST ANSWER TO PRAYER PEOPLES!!!!!
Gladys Joy is officially HOME!!!
So my little sister was officially diagnosed with Down Syndrome, (we will need much prayer over the years for that) and she has three little holes in her heart, but they are not immediately threatening. Because of the weak muscle tone from DS,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus oh boy… 😛 Um. I have to say The Time Traveler’s Dilemma still takes the cake for me but if there really is another very popular book out there with a similar title, probably scratch it.
Fools in the Darkness… meh. Who wants to read about fools?
Key to the Future… I like it. It will probably grow on me. I especially like it because……[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hey, bloggers! Over here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Haha! I’m still not sure I understand it all either.
I don’t know if it’s required for us bloggers or not. 🙁@destiny do you have a link describing Google’s requirements or did you just hear about it through word of mouth?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Intro to Motion Picture writing, English 2, 20th Century History, and a math class.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec
*peeks in with glittering eyes*
*grins evilly*
*laughs maniacally and brings the roof down in a shower of plaster*I am the wrong person to ask about this. XD My WIP was roughly 535,870 words as a finished second draft. I’m still cutting, but it will never be the length of a ‘normal’ book. 😛
That said, 70,000 sounds about the kind of…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha, yeah. Creating a title for a book is either super easy or super hard; there is no in between. 😆
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
No, he mine, I tell you. If any of you want him to be happy, then let him be.
@Hope unfortunately that’s not how it works. *scowls*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Your book sounds thrilling! Do you have a title for it?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus ooh! I really like the Time Traveler’s Dilemma. Like, really like it.
- Load More
