@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
YESSSS!!!! *dances a jig*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago

I thought this was such a cool idea so I went ahead and made some collages of my own. I really hope this works! *crosses fingers and shuts eyes tight*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 YES! Together we shall rule the world!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
Aw, I’d love to do this but unfortunately, I can’t. School comes first and I’ve got too much of that on my plate right now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@livylynn *gawks* if that is indeed your word count, I salute you for being crazier than I am! 😛 I thought my books were ridiculously long. My current WIP, at its ‘final’ second draft stage, was 500,000+ words.
I love beta-reading but unfortunately I can’t take any extra projects right now. I’d not be able to be as thorough as I’d want to.…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Thanks for the awesome workshop! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hey, thanks to those of you who were praying for me. We had a smooth trip to Maryland and got to visit a lot with family, which was fun. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus
Ummm…hmmmm…yes, so at the moment I am pretty busy, but I feel like I could do this sometime in the near future. I’ll get back to you if my schedule changes. *crosses fingers* -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus It sounds really interesting, Deaus, and congratulations for getting this far! 😀 Unfortunately I don’t think I’d have the time. Thank you for tagging me, though, and good luck with the rest of the process! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing sorry I missed you! I was out visiting. the book progresses!! Not really, but I am ever so slowly getting there. I think I underestimated the amount of time and work this was going to be. *frowns worriedly and retreats wielding red pen*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@livylynn It sounds really good! And I am very interested, but I don’t think I’ll be able to. I’m already beta reading three other things for three friends, plus I have a few projects of my own that I really need to give some time to. 🙁 Sorry! But I just wanted to say, your story sounds so interesting, if I had the time, I’d definitely want to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
It was an easy chapter an I finish editing FOUR! @daughteroftheking Bye. I finished. 😃☹️ Tomorrow should hold some writing time though. *happy*
Good night. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
On chapter 10 of 36. It is good. But after I finish editing this one I have to get off. @daughteroftheking
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Aye, captain @daughteroftheking . As long as me catwing fur doesn’t get wet and I sink to Davy Jones locker. It be stinky and wet. Me shall be editing until the end of this chapter. *sigh*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*laughs* Okay. @daughteroftheking
So, now you’re a pirate? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*flys around room* @daughteroftheking what are you writing?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Nooooo…. you are not too late.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hi @daughteroftheking I can stay a bit more. 😁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
It is late. I must be away. Edited three chapters.
@epicaddie2 I think I will be able to finish my picture/collage of Anastasa tomorrow. And maybe read your short story so I can draw Miles.
@alia *remembers your request* Okay I’ll try to remember to look up the wing tomorrow. Unless you have a certain wing picture you want me to base it off. I…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*has edited two chapters on her lonesome* Onward!
I’m still here. - Load More
