@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree and
Joy Schmidt are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Joy Schmidt are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @catwing @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @jane-maree @winter-rose I’m writing then editing then possibly worldbuilding, in that order… Join me, for I shall be here for a while.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd really cool!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I know. I’m a Slytherin, lol. @epicaddie2
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic NaNoWriMo Out Of Season in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@hannah-c I’ll hopefully be doing NaNo in November but I’d be more than happy to try it in January. In Australia we have summer holidays through the whole month so I won’t have much to do then. If you’re interested though, there is Camp NaNo in April and July, which is pretty much the same as NaNo you just get to choose your own wordcount.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus I’m super good at saying I’ll do things and then getting overwhelmed and leaving everything to the last minute. Not a good stress-free lifestyle.
At the moment I’m trying to finish off a novel I’ve been asked to beta read and get my own novel ready for alpha readers so I don’t think I will have time. However it sounds like something I…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking and @mariposa
Thanks, guys! 🙂 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Right, so Lacamoire did the music part of it, like, the orchestration? And Lin-Manuel wrote the songs. Or at least, the lyrics. @epicaddie2
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd Cool! I like that line.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Nope, it was allll Lin-Manuel. He’s one of my heroes. A really, really awesome dude. @epicaddie2
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
So close, yet still so far…
I dunno when my rank will change. I hope it does… @epicaddie2
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 I believe the word is ‘composing’…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
And @epicaddie2 Lin is left handed.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
No… *cries* @epicaddie2 but it’s coming to my city next year…
@aislinn-mollisong Have you ever heard of Hamilton? The Broadway musical?
-
Kina Lamb and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 9 years ago -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus I would. But I’m already booked with reading this month. But after I do get to read it, I may still be interested in reviewing it on my blog.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Whoa, whoa, whoa @epicaddie2 how long did it take you to be able to do Lafayette’s part? That’s insane.
My favorite songs are probably My Shot, the Schuyler Sisters, and…gosh, um…I really love the Ten Dual Commandments, even though that’s generally a really sad song. I love the way it sounds each reprise, though.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic How to publish a book on Amazon in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years ago
@destiny When I published I went through a kind of third party which put my e-book on Amazon. So I’m afraid I’m no help. But Daeus knows what he’s talking about. 🙂
Are you thinking of publishing with Createspace? -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Livy told me she was hoping for it back by the end of this month or Nov.
@livylynn Hahaha! I was like, 999,729! Whoa!!!!
I would be more than glad to read your story. I’m fairly certain I could get it back to you by the end of this month. If you’re good with that, I can send you my email address. 🙂 - Load More
