@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer He’s not made up or fake. He was a real judge in the book of Judges, that God used to save His people from oppression.
Judges 3:14-23
So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.
But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Louise Fowler and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Kate Flournoy and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Jane Maree and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Please tell me I'm not the only one… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus Yes, but you’re not saying that writing is a drudgery are you? A hobby can be hard and still fun at the same time.
@joy-schmidt I don’t really know what to say. The other two Chosen Ones seem to be a bit more knowledgeable than I am. However, if you’re satisfied with you’re plot, then I’d try writing the first few chapters, and see if you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Well, the name Dragon Snapper doesn’t come from a story I’m writing. Just a matter of everyday life. 😀
Eek. Don’t worry; I’m American! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 No, don’t worry. I’m with you, although I’m right-handed. (tell Daniel about the judge Ehud from Judges!)
@the-real-kapeefer I have my ways. *shrugs rather nonchalantly* I’d like to see you try. Now be nice. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Welcome!! I love history too! I also like drama and I’m learning currently how to write a play (I’ve written lots of novels, but never tried a play before, so I’m really excited!)
Not sure if anyone has asked you already, what kind of things do you like to write? -
katie changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
katie changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
katie's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
katie replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn – Yes, there are some really good guitar players out there! 😀
Your blog sounds really neat; I will definitely check it out! 🙂 I do blog, yes. Over at surrenderedinchrist.wordpress.com 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob – Welcome to KP! 🙂 Glad to have you here. What’s your favorite time period in history?
-
katie replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus – I’d love to do like I did last time: read your novel and leave a review on Amazon (a.k.a. Option #1) 😀
Looking forward to it 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daughteroftheking alrightyo byeee. *waves* Thanks for writing with me.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
(*monthly, not monhtly, egh.)
@DaughteroftheKing hehe that’s fine. xD Sure I can drop you the link again. 😛 – here – -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daughteroftheking I’m writing/editing my monhtly newsletter that I’m sending out today.
You? -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@DaughterOfTheKing hiya! *waves* Welcome, welcome. 😀 *hands you some pizza*
- Load More
