@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate *flys in through window* Hello and welcome. I am Catwing, Abassador of the catwings of Allore (a kingdom in my book).
If you are feeling alone, I can not (and do not wish to) read any of the Harry Potter books (or movies). *starts humming* I will read your except later. But I am trying to write… *nervous laughter* edit. -
Kina Lamb and
Joseph Darkgrate are now friends 9 years ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I do like sudoku. @jess-penrose Okay my calculations are off. It is 9:30 pm here. Plus 14 hours equals 11:30 Am. Okay so you are 15 hours ahead?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice under protective parents in books are probably not terrible… But it was messing up my allegory. Basically the parents let them go to a VR game that was basically Junior class of a group that at least some of the parents would know are the bad guys (the group was allegory for the fallen angels and other lost people). this was really…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I am American. If you are in England you are 6 hours ahead of me. If you are in Australia you are probably about 12 hours ahead (swap the Am with Pm to get the correct time) @jess-penrose
though those posts were probably today 😛 I didn’t look at the dates. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jess-penrose I like the -eth s. I used to have a KJV bible until it vanished. Now I have ESV. It is easier to understand, but I like the sound of KJV still. (And that is the most accurate.) My dad probably has one (it is most likely packed since we are moving though. Cause he has several versions. I still have mine unpacked of course.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Time To Read Has Come in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus don’t hesitate to poke me if I forget— I’ve got about a million things swirling around in my head lately. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate I agree, that was really well done. Very good at drawing the reader in, too. And I love the beginning quote by the Jake of Jacks guy.
I have a few things to point out, but they’re mostly just structural/punctuation stuff. The first paragraph, after it says The City of Cards, is mixing past and present tense. I can see how it…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @jess-penrose When I was catching up on here I was worried. (I wasn’t on yesterday, Wi-Fi problems. but it is now fixed :)) Until I read what he said about the Message and KJV. It’s the opposite of what he said, so I figured he was joking (When someone says something backwards and they should know it is the other way they are usually…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I’m listening to The World will know from the Newsies. Highly motivational for editing
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing yes it is!
Rewriting can be a pain! I have a half finished rewrite of a novel which I just ended up putting away because it confused me so much.i haven’t seen Despicable Me in years so I don’t know the song you speak of but Ok!
I’m guilty of underprotective parents too. 😕
@salome01w4g yay! *throws confetti, glitter, feathers whatever…[Read more] -
Snapper posted an update 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Hey, if you read Judges and finish it, let me know! I’ve done a study on it and I think I have some of my notes still with a lot of cool things, if you want to discuss it a bit. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 colds are no fun. Definitely praying for you. ☺ *encouraging smile sent across the oceans*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@rolena-hatfield No problem. I don’t really want to leave this lovely place….
@aratrea I was wondering if I should’ve asked you. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Dude? Seriously? Don’t do that to me again. I wrote a page long rant on why not to use the message bible because of you. 😛
Ah well. I was able to apply my biblical doctrine class to all this, sooo…And can I please point out that one verse.
John 1:14 rewrite : “The word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighborhood.”
XD -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Well, partly better is better than nothing. 😉
It is amazing how your outlook on life can affect you. (For some reason you saying that reminded me of the song from Despicable Me. *shrug*)
I know how that feels. (I have majorly changed my story a lot. Fortunately-ish my dad tells me that it is really good. Stop changing it! He wants…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking No I haven’t, but I saw it on a drawing course.
@epicaddie2 *cough* Yeah. I got a bit excited and drew extra hair… And inked it… But I had inked it earlier so it looked weird. Fortunately she is now wearing coral. I turned the hair into coral where I messed up… At least it works.
I’m not sure if I should put a sentence or…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I shall join you! I do feel a lot better. I’m still very sore (I don’tknow what’s wrong with me but my mum is going to make me a doctor’s appointment) but i feel a lot better emotionally. I realised i need to stop seeing everything as a chore and see it as something fun. Especially my story. I love this story, I want to make it better,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years ago
@kina-lamb If you see that I canceled our friendship, that’s something I totally did not mean to do. XD I acidentally did it while not realizing I wasn’t clicking what I meant to, and so promptly requested it again.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Practice (I have sketched, inked, and started coloring the Anastasa collage. So, soon. 😉 )
@daughteroftheking Yay! It is called pointillism. - Load More
