@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m just venturing into the Sci-fi genre. 🙂
Do you have any pets and what’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Ah, hiatus. I suppose those are good from time to time. What kind of sci-fi is it? (star warsy/star treky or I Robot-y or something else)?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Kballen I’m a little late, but hopefully not by too much.
Welcome to KP! I hope you enjoy it here!
What’s your favorite food?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Hi! Welcome to our realm!
SCIENCE FICTION! Finally, someone else who writes sci-fi! Do you have a WIP?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jess-penrose
Well, in my opinion, I wouldn’t use the Message bible because even though it is an easier version to read and uses more colloquial terms, it isn’t necessarily doctrinely ‘sound’. One verse that is extremely important to us as Christians is this “Before Abraham was, I Am.” This clearly states that Jesus is God, very important to…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2
Hey! Just saw your post and wanted to let you know I’ll be praying as well! 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Good job. I have to go soon too. This will make two chapters edited.
Ahh… Rewriting.
*laughs* Yeah. It was the Fun land scene where Gru has to ride the roller coaster.
The song is singing about having fun. But Gru isn’t having fun.
Though the scene of him shooting the alien blaster game was hilarious. The ship was the last thing to fall. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I don’t usually mind editing. I just hate rweriting. But still its good and I won’t ever get published if I don’t edit.
Okay, it sounds like a fun song! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Scarlet by Marissa Meyer is actually a really good riding hood retelling though.
My little brother was the same. It was his favourite movie for ages.
Anyway i need to go. My family is going away for the weekend so i need to pack. I got heaps written though. Three pages when I usually only get one done. Yay! -
Rolena Hatfield started the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hey KeePer family!
Due to your great tips and advice a couple months back, I finally started a author’s website/blog. (which I’m super excited about! 🙂 )
And I would be so honored if you’d stop in sometime, snoop around and tell me what you think. (I won’t ask you too many questions here, cause if you stop by my blog, I’ve got some questions…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice the song you made me think of earlier was ‘FUN! FUN! FUN!’ By the way.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
We should probably talk about something happier. @seekjustice Like editing!
It isn’t really that bad.
You are reading! But fixing the story. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I like fairy tale rewrites. But yes red riding hood is weird. (Besides the… I want to kill this wolf. I will perform surgery on him and put rocks inside him without killing him. so when he wakes up he will die.)
When I listen to HTTYD he brother begs me to let him listen too. He loves it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g All I know about Twilight is there are vampires. And it’s a romance. I don’t read horrors or romances (If the romance is a subplot I’m fine. *shrugs*). It is also popular. A lot of popular stuff is bad. So… If it is popular, I be careful.
*sighs with you* Yep. Leave it to them to fall for the guy who will probably suck their blood…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing anything to do with little red riding hood has always creeped me out. I would hate to even think of a horror version of it! Film scores tend to be really good though. Me likes listening to How to train your dragon and Lord of the rings. Also the Flash’s soundtrack
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g urgh! Twilight! *shudders violently*. A vampire and I think the other bloke is a werewolf? What is attractive about that? *continues to mumble incoherently* farewell, friend!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate It isn’t filled with catwings. We live there with Griffins, mermaids, jackelopes, humans, and other things.
*throws choclate since you are probably allergic to feathers too.* *adds chocolate notes to Catwing handbook* -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Heh, you’re welcome! By some sort of blessing or curse, I can’t help noticing all the punctuation-ish things, so it wasn’t a problem. 🙂 The comma is slightly mis/overused sometimes, but I totally understand how easy it is to just go with it when you’re on a roll. Best wishes for the rest of the book!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice basically… *keeps quiet so she doesn’t spoil anything*
@salome01w4g Ouch. Once on Pandora I was listening to film scores…
I wonder what this is from? *looks at phone. It is Red Riding Hood* Oh, cool a fairy tale rewrite I don’t know about! *notices that the red cloak fades into blood. Probably a horror film* Skip! Skip! Skip!…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I see. So basically the parents were letting the children join a group of fallen angels? That is a bit problematic.
- Load More
