@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Ethics is…studying different lines of philosophical thought and applying them to real-world scenarios, while at the same time trying to find the decision that benefits everyone. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *pats shoulder*

What’s ethics?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
*sighs* Ethics… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_writer_Girl_99 Watcha studying?
@salome01w4g Hiya! I’m worldbuilding. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily
I turned 15 in August. 🙂 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I’m here. @dragon-snapper still studying, though…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@ingridrd Those are actually pretty good. 🙂 Much better than I can do.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
Hey, everybody! These are two drawings I did a little while back. 🙂 Not very good, but ah, well. I try.


-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily
Neat. 🙂 How old are you? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
That’s awesome, @catwing! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That-writer-girl-99 Hey, you still there?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
I’m studying, but I’ll be on soon to…worldbuild, outline, character build…all the stuff that sets up a new story. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily @shannon @salome01w4g @daeus @catwing @daughteroftheking
I’m worldbuilding at the moment. -
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 12 months ago
@michael-stanton *nods* Of course, of course…that makes sense. Poor underlings.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Aloha @radically-surrendered! Me and my dinosaur Aberdeen welcome you to the bestistiest place on the internet! What other languages can you speak (that’s awesome that you know so many)? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Hey, @radically-surrendered (that’s an awesome tag, by the way.) Welcome to the bestistiest place on the internet! I love chocolate, ice cream, and riding as well! Wow, you’re story idea sounds intriguing. Where are you from?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily
That would be such an interesting job! -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Looking For Critique Of Realistic Middle-Grade Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@raevynstar Hey! I’d love to read it, but unfortunately life is busy right now. 🙁 I’m really sorry!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Diaster in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g yikes. D: I’m glad everything worked out.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily
Last time I took it, I was an INFJ-T. What about you? - Load More
