@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking No problem. *smiles*
@epicaddie2 Having an easy lesson is indeed lucky. *nods wisely* And I agree math is the worst. It’s closely followed by certain science-y things as well, in my opinion. Like biology (mainly the hard-to-pronounce words and all the confusing crosses and what not).
Thanks for the luck! I’m quite sure…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *helps you up* Hello and welcome! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Math? *shivers* That’s never been my favorite subject. Glad you can get back to writing soon! 🙂 I’m working on stuff for Lit. class, and then I may or may not finish my biology test before I can finally write.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m working on some homework for a bit, and then hopefully on to better things! Like, my Snow White retelling.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 it seems like a lot to do, but you can totally do it. If you want to finish it today, you’ve got until midnight (if you wanna work for that long)
So, you need to write 2100 words in about 10 hours, or 210 words an hour (you can probably do a lot more)
My advice would be to, like @shannon and @that_writer_girl99 said, make an outline…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 They’re from National Treasure. Well, we can pretend they’re GIFs. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Who’s your favorite character? 😀 And thank you, I quite like it too. 😀 (How long did you say you’d been playing guitar?)
@epicaddie2 Um…yes. Jaron can be quite stupid sometimes. Hey, let’s taunt Cregan so that I can ride an evil unbroken horse. Yeah. That’s a good idea. *facepalm* But he makes me laugh every time I read that book.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Handwriting on Touchscreens in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@donnieclark I must admit that I have basically no knowledge of handwriting on touch screens…or anything to do with computers really. It’s good to meet you though! Where are you from?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Um… how ’bout ‘Freestyle Jewelry’? Nah, that sounds like swimming. 😛
‘Feather Rings’
‘Spectrum Jewelry’…wow, that sounds really sci-fi.And I can’t think of anything else.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Hmmm…for some reason the link isn’t working for me. Could you try posting it again?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Handwriting on Touchscreens in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@donnieclark I don’t know much about writing with handscreens…or whatever you want to call them, but I’ll tag some people who might possibly be able to help.
@daughteroftheking @shannon @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @leumeister @supermonkey42
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t had time to read the other posts, but I will. It is bookmarked!!
So.
Inspiration eh?
*cough*
I had this problem.

For six months.Which is why I’m going to help you get out of it.
The way I survived those six months was by writing the first story idea that came to my head the day that I got it. Of course, now I…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 My advice? Write! And don’t worry about everything being perfect just yet. Write as much as you can, take a break/get some fresh air, then come back and write some more. That usually works for me. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yikes! That’s scary!
My advice is to not be a perfectionist at the moment. Just write. Time yourself even. Turn off all the internet (unless you use google docs). Do a word war with someone. You can edit everything later on. Just write.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
Honestly? I’ve been in this situation before. It doesn’t get any easier and college (gasp!) just makes things worse.
My advice would be to limit your distractions and also to make an outline if you haven’t already. Write down what you know you want to include and focus on bridging the gap between those points. That helps you set and accom…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hmmm…I find it’s very helpful to go outside. Sometimes just sitting on my front porch while it’s raining, or while a soft breeze is blowing can remove my writer’s block. Inspiration is everywhere. 🙂
Also, if you’re looking for a new story to write here are a couple ideas: a story from the perspective of candy on halloween, a s…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Thanks! You can do it. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily  LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL. 😉 Once I hugged a guy who looked like my dad…that was awkward. He looked to see who in the world was hugging him and I just ran away. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-Rae I need to go to bed now too. Yay for you! Good job! I need to catch up… I’ll get there though. 😉
- Load More
