@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Catwing ooh very cool. I love that you took the pictures yourself! That’s super.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia they could all have nature names, for example:
Lake–Dale–Rain–River–Diamond–Ebony–Jet–Jade–Teal–Ariella–Violet–Daisy–Azure–Opal–Onyx–Dove–Bryony–Ivy–Jasmine–Fern–Lily–Rose–Sage–Ruby–Amber–Avery–Jay–Mica.
Those are just a few suggestions, if you want more, let me know!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia They could all just start with the same letter. Or I liked what @theacornman said about the names being colors. Or maybe they could all be nouns like Faith, Hope, Mercy, etc….?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Fairytale retellings are pretty fun. 🙂
@Emily @catwing @winter-rose @alia @anyone I’m working on my Snow White retelling for a bit!
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *does happy dance*
Okaaay…
1. Aspen
2. Shield-wolf
3. We were created when Magic first came to be to protect all that is good and noble.
4. When transformed, I have shaggy, silvery fur, huge paws and misty green eyes.
5. I am a loyal friend, but easily angered. Oh, and I’m extreeeemely sarcastic.
6. I can transform into a w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.
A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉
Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *folds arms* Well, I’m late as usual, but I wanna be in this story. *sweet smile* Can I? Please.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @catwing @lady-iliara @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but desc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 You are officially the coolest person I have ever met!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Same-Kowal thank you! 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel He’s about the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over most of his body. On his back are two wing stubs that are about a foot long. His neck is covered in loose scales that bend when he moves. And his eyes change…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’d love to give you feedback
I should have time to read it by Friday or Saturday, and I’ll see if I can think of any useful suggestions. I already read the first couple paragraphs, and I’m really intrigued.
I don’t know very much about the Rooglewood contest, but I can definitely read the story, probably in an hour or two;D
Good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I love him already! I’m getting a surge of inspiration! How big is he? *whips out laptop and start typing notes*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel 😀 yep, Stan is my dragon, although I don’t think he likes me saying he’s “mine”
He would love to be in your story! (He’s thrashing around in delight right now)
You know, I think appreciation for him really does do wonders. He has grown a LOT since coming to Kingdom Pen (And he can breathe a flame as long as a matchstick now, which is a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Good luck! *pats shoulder* I know your struggle all too well! Just this morning I turned in an essay that was due last week! It just plain intimidated me, and I blanked out, and wrote way too many notes. I finally got down to actually writing the essay itself yesterday! Praying!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no problem. 😉 Conflicts of interest are best to be avoided. *adjusts wise dragon spectacles*
@Daeus please don’t sue me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily TobyMac! Wingfeather Saga!! Ooh, I like you already!
- Load More
