@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Introvert_Girl heyyyyy! Another INFP! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet, fellow INFP! 😀 😀 I’m type 4 as well with wings 5 and 9. *grins* So pleased to have you here. What genre do you primarily write in? Do you like poetry?
-
Ingrid and
NC Stokes are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
introvert_girl are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Guys, I just gotta say that this is going to be totally awesome once @dekreel writes this story!!! *claps hands* *jumps up and down in excitement*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Just wanted to let you know that I read and critiqued your story this morning. Hopefully I wasn’t too harsh… 🙂
You did a fantastic job! Let me know if you have any questions about my critiques. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Ooooh, I like it! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Christmas Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Wow! Very nice. I like it overall but a few of the lines were a little wonky:
Also, I wasn’t quite sure if it was supposed to rhyme every other line…maybe you’d be better off not trying to rhyme…? Just some thoughts.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
*loooong sigh*Â How did I miss this?
Hello, @waterlily! Can’t wait to see you around the forum! Oh, and I have to ask since some of here are not human: are you a human, humoid, or creature?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am SO late, but this is awesome!! Ooh, can I be in the possible next story too? *Bambi eyes*
HAHAHA all those cliche jokes! I’m in stitches!
-
SeekJustice started the topic Christmas Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
I have a poem here which I would love some critiquing on! I’m not a poet really, so I would love it if someone slightly more experienced than me in this area would give it a read over.
It’s supposed to be recited/read at our Christmas candle light carol service in December and I would like to make it as good as I can before them. it’s basically…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *sighs* Wingfeather Saga! I know, I already commented about that in the START HERE forum but… well, ack the Wingfeather Saga is sooo good! lol
-
Joy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ooh, awesome! I’ll read it this weekend at the very least. Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus, Want to cameo as the icecream-loving king again? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara I have noticed that you don’t seem to be the only Keeper here who is from… what was that place called…? Aethasia! @aislinn-mollisong is from there, too, correct? Tell me about Aethasia. Who else lives there?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Question: Where do you Rangers live?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Yeah you’re probably smaller than that. Size proportions isn’t my strong point when it comes to drawing. 😛
Catwing, @daughteroftheking, @emily, @sam-kowal, @lady-iliara, @others-who-have-submitted-characters  Thank you! Putting all of your characters on my list!
Anybody else?? *whistles a hint-hint tone*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I like it!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks! 🙂 Sorry I didn’t reply earlier… The site decided not to load for me, and then I got sidetracked and forgot.
I can’t do any writing now, because I’m supposed to be in bed. XD Good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree It was fun.
@ingridrd @jessi-Rae Thanks.
@emily not really… -
Catwing replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon sounds nice.
- Load More
