@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Another Aethasian! Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace. Me? No, I’m not from Aethasia, but I do know @lady-iliara and @aislinn-mollisong. Want to join them in my Keeper story?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
I’m trying to finish my first long work of fiction right now too
Your story sounds really interesting:D I wrote a story involving pirates once, tooWhat are some of your favorite books? Do you like fantasy?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking YESSSS!!! I relate to that one so much!
@cindygreen Lolololol. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Will do. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Eh, I got some done. 🙂 Talk to you later!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi guys,
Recently, the car I was driving broke down several times (not while I was driving it, thankfully) and we had to give it back to the dealer. What that means is, now I don’t have a car to drive and am currently being driven around by my parents, which is fine, but it’s not the ideal situation, and it’s starting to irritate me. My dad has b…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo You are totally going to be in the story. Don’t worry! You will definitely be one of the supporting characters. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Humanoid?! As in alien?! Oooh I love aliens!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @introvert_girl! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! *shakes hand enthusiastically, worrying you might be uncomfortable about my extroverted ways* My name is Dekreel. We’re pretty close! I’m an ENFP.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae @winter-rose @emily I’m writing, if anyone wants to join meee! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @joy @catwing so, I realised just then that i kind of abandoned this thread and I feel guilty.
So here I am! How’s your novels going?
Also Joy, I’m sure it counts. The aim of Nano isnt to write 30k in order, just to write them. As long as they’reall from the same book, I think its fine.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sam is awesome. I LOVE Sam, but please don’t ditch Frodo, he’s awesome too 🙂
I like Christian music too, specifically Casting Crownsa and Matt Redman and I love listening to movie soundtracks and musicals.
-
Ingrid and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl welcome! I’m also INFP *whips out hand and performs secret INFP handshake*
I love the premise of your story! Mostly because I love the Avengers and Arthur and the two mixed together just sounds awesome!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl I’m an INFJ-T, but…close enough. We can still be friends! *beams* You sound like a very artsy person! What species are you (human, humanoid, creature/animal)? 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-illiara *grins* What? What did I do?
No…seriously. Did I do something?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @introvert_girl! I’m an INFP too 😉
Are you lefthanded or right-handed?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia behold. *flourish* I give you @northerner.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong aha, I see. 😛 *belatedly revives you*
So, was there anything that confused you about the story? How well were you able to connect to the characters and their motivations? Was it difficult to piece together the backstory?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @Dekreel!
@Daughteroftheking not a problem. 😉
- Load More
