@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Giveth me ye olde laptop.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *melts both of y’all’s chairs*
Now it is finished. -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Thanks so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @dekreel @emily
My 5-year-old cousin (well, technically my cousin’s daughter so my first cousin once removed) has been EXTREMELY sick for a little while. They’re not sure what’s wrong with her, but are testing her for diseases like lyme. She hasn’t been eating or drinking and has been literally w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*glances around* What’s happening here?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a character!
River Spurlock
Long, wavy brown hair, sparkling green eyes, slight smile
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @seekjustice
And…*gulp* I can do one of your characters in return, though it might be awful. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily This is very well-done. I love the voices you have for each of the characters. You definitely grabbed my attention and made me curious what happens next. Keep up the great work!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Helloooooo! You sound like such a fun person and I can’t wait to see you (er, figuratively) around the forum! Are you a dog or a cat person?
*salutes*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus well it did a nifty thing with my link!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I personally love Pinterest and its the only form of social media (apart from my blog) which I currently use. I only use it for personal stuff though, not for marketing or promotion. However, I found this article which seems to have a lot of good info on the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj welcome! I like Robert Elmer too, though I’ve only read A Way Through the Sea.
I always get late to these introduction posts so everyone has asked all the good questions…
What’s the last book you completed? Are you writing anything at the moment?
Oh and I am SeekJustice, teenager from The Land of Aus–Australia, that is, not Austria…[Read more]
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Your assistant?!
Mmmmmm……
S.F. Dekreel: Assistant of the Perfect Grammatacallion.
Hmmm… What… would… I do?
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon …You mean “someone’s?” *laughs meekly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Howdy, @gabbyj! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s a book-eating, ink-drinking dinosaur from the createtus period) greet you!
I like to draw people too. 🙂 Have you ever tried painting?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Um…help?
I can’t reply to your pinterest topic…every time I try to type in a response, I get sent to @kate-flournoy ‘s website… *blink* Don’t know why though…
Kate! Is this your way of marketing? XD-
@Dragon-snapper that’s… horrifying. I have no idea. 😛
-
Welp, it’s back to working now…perhaps it was just my computer…
@kate-flournoy @daeus-
Thank goodness. 😛
-
-
-
- Load More
