@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yeah, I really agree about the movie. Just no, don’t bother. I mean, we all know books are always better anyway, but sometimes the movies are still good. Not the case here. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Look! You’re a Knight in Shining Armour now! 😀
And Pinterest has the best stuff for this kind of thing. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*sighs and shakes head*
That’s awesome, Addie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel A tiger
@itisastarrynight Probably 10 dogs
@dragon-snapper XD Sorry, Ike, you gotta. 😉 😛 And Link would prefer to wake up on his own at 10:30 am
@emily lol, a gun, except I just won’t allow him. 😉 He’s got a grappling-hook, so that will have to do. 😛
@dragon-snapper A year in Hollywood
Would your character rather to never see…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Oh dear… I hope your horse is alright.
Yeah, go ahead and do that. I’ll email you. 😀
@sam-kowal Of course! I’m going to try to publish this thing eventually, so be brutal.
@dekreel Yup. Just email them. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
I have now returned from my hiatus.
We were going on holidays, but literally just as we were driving out the gate we noticed my horse hopping on three legs. So I’m not going on holiday for the present time.
I have a blog email which is not my personal one which I’m happy to post on here.
-
Joy started the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I thought this might be an interesting topic. How does one spot a Kapeefer in public? I thought up a few things…
- Puts asterisks in front of written actions all the time. Like this: *points*
- Used to not mention dragons at all, but now talks about them all the time
- Wears a KP shirt *mindblown at nuanced observation*
- Drops random weird KP…
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Um… What if I’m already subscribed? Do I email kingdompen that I want to read your story?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily A book, hands down. She doesn’t fancy guns
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme *Stan charges in*
😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Stan is my dragon pal, by the way. He’s little, and orange.
Do you like writing? What kind of projects are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *eyes grow round* *cocks head* That is the most peculiar and the most hilarious thing I’ve seen all day 0_o XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!
Stan says Hi too (my dragon pal)
A graphic novel sounds really cool 😀
I like to draw, and I’ve done some before, but I don’t think I’m good enough to try something like that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
I still win. 😉
@epicaddie2 *banishes self for inventing that*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would love to read it! If, you want anyone else, that is…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 That is the awesomeestist thing… 😀 😀 XD XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His out-of-the-box intelligence. His arrogance. But one thing that Ike didn’t inherit–but developed quite on his own–is the tendency to fight. He loves it, although his childhood enemy, Zelaya Lotrene, might disagree.
But when he’s chosen to be an apprentice to one of the Colony’s most renow…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 😀 That’s a good question. I’ve had to write two essays on that this year
I would say, a hero is someone who fights for something else, even if they get hurt in the process. Or someone who gives themselves up for the sake of others. Someone who holds them self to a higher standard, even if it harms them to do so.
They don’t have to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Sounds great! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike would rather carry a gun. XD
Would your character rather have a year in solitude, or a year in Hollywood?
- Load More
