@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m currently reading How to Market a Book by Joanna Penn so I may check those out when I’m finished reading her book. 🙂 I try not to read too many marketing books at once because it overwhelms me.
You are braver than I (the last time I took the test I got 88% introverted). 😉 I like the business card idea since it wouldn’t take me…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aw, that’s okay. Thanks for your support! 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@lifeofkatie I’ve never much cared for Facebook myself, but I like Pinterest and Instagram.
Aw, yes, patience (that’s not always one of my strong points). 🙃
I haven’t done much personal stuff on Instagram or my blog, so that’s probably something I should try.
Oh, I’m glad I’m not the only person with that problem (I thought I was the only one)!…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I’ve written down a list of various marketing goals for 2018. I’d like to have an audience of around 150 by 2019. Do you think that’s too high? I’d like to make a living from my art/writing someday, but right now my main goal is just to earn a little extra cash on the side.
Hmm… A marketing coach. That sounds like a good idea, but I’m n…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea My main focus is art, writing, and fiction. However, I can write on a variety of topics. I have The Christian Writer’s Market Guide but it’s very outdated, so I’ll probably invest my Christmas cash in the 2018 edition (I do own the 2016 Children’s Writers and Illustrators Market Guide, but most of the magazines are secular and I prefer to…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Cool! 😃 Which country was your favorite to visit?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 *que piano guys music*
@jenwriter17 Ah! I love Ludovico Einaudi. Which is your favorite of his? I think mine is Nuvole Bianche.I like a lot of instrumentals as well…. I have waaay too many playlist for writing.
Audiomachine. Pretty much all of their songs. They’re epic. Like TSFH.
Brunuhville. They have some pretty, epic,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I may or may not have been one of those insurrectionists…
.Walking up to people and saying ‘HI, I’m a Kapeefer!’
.Ceaselessly pointing out cliches and stereotypes.
.corrects grammar
.love ice cream way too much. Even if they don’t like ice cream, they love the thought of it.
.coffee. Yep. Just coffee.
.and they…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I believe there were some insurrectionists at one stage or another, but I wouldn’t want to point fingers or anything. *pulls up hood, twirls sabre and walks away, glancing shiftily behind*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel My Christmas was great 😀
Okay, Cya!
And @seekjustice, I’m signing off now too. Happy writing 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it’s a bit squashy.
Okay, bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I know what you mean. I share with three of my younger siblings and its pretty cramped.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Yep. As a result, it’s an extremely small space in there 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel cool! Do you share?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Pretty good! We’re going to remodel my sis and I’s bedroom soon. It was a present 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Really nice. We went to church, came home and opened some presents and had a family dinner. How was yours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I always come out as INFP whenever I take the test, but I feel I’m about fifty-fifty.
sorry @itisastarrynight I got your tag wrong. See above! ^
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Cool 🙂
How was y’all’s Christmas? - Load More
