@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal True, so true. 😂
@daughteroftheking Can I tell you a secret? *lowers voice* We never eat our gingerbread houses. Whoever made these kits did not make them for human consumption—the gingerbread is as hard as concrete. In fact, we know they are bad because last year we put the houses outside and the animals didn’t even touch them! But w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute…
I’m just gonna go melt a chair.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Stan is going to be watching with wide eyes and a bowl of raspberries
(I’ll be on your side, though)
@lady-iliara NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They cannot be shipped. They would cut their way out of the shipping box with their lightsabers. No speedy two-year delivery of a nice Episode 9 romance for…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Alright, folks! The first newsletter is in the books! Thanks you, everyone, for sharing your advice! @aislinn-mollisong is this week’s winner, but submit more advice for a chance to see your name in next weeks’ email!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Did you just…acknowledge the fact that you ship Rey and Kylo Ren?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD XD I agree with you. About the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thingy.
Rey and Ren have the coolest situation right now. Please no romance
Although, I guess I don’t mind romance itself in Star Wars. Han and Leia were good, and all that. Anakin and…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Still have any questions? Looks like there’s some good advice here.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! @dekreel I asked this same question 11 months ago. Here. *shoves link above at you* Five pages of helpful goodness. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Never. STAR WARS IS NOT A ROMANCE.
Okay…so am I the only one who actually does not like this one as much as Force Awakens. I know I posted earlier, but I’m thinking about it more.
*prepares for everyone to retaliate*
I found Snoke a little disappointing. In the Force Awakens he was a mysterious…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m totally taking that as ‘they need to be the way they are already forever’ in which case they would remain exactly like they were in Episode 8 and you are supporting me.
Thank you.
*Polite bow*
*self-assured nod*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m guessing that’s what he’s doing… hiding them somewhere and then preparing them to serve him. Actually, mightn’t those students actually have become the Knights of Ren? In which case, @ethryndal, that gives them a little more setup to be the supervillains of Episode 9… on top of the point that they don’t actually need as much…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I really hope they don’t. They have a really tense, sympathetic, awesome, unique relationship. It does not need to be turned into a love thing.
😀 Oh, to tag… under everyone’s name and pic is their tag, preceded by ‘@.’ Just write their tag, and then they’ll be tagged.
Like
I just tagged myself
Can you even do…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal You know, I didn’t think of that. The Emperor is only in the originals for a minute or two before Jedi, and that does work. Although the difference there is that we see Darth Vader, in his own right an extremely powerful antagonist, following orders from this mysterious emperor. Palpatine is made to be a big deal. Whereas, the Knights…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait… @daeus, you have a show-don’t-tell course?! Where do I find it?! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose Yikes. 😂 Poor, poor Sam.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
- Load More
