@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2007
Me too, girl, me toooooo
🩷
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
😆 Yep
What about the word religion do you not like? By definition, belief in Jesus Christ or any other god is religious. But if there’s some bad connotation attached to the word that I’m not aware of, then that’s understandable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a really interesting topic to read through. Thanks for making it @the_lost-journal :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
1. What is your denomination?
I’m a Calvinist/ Reformed Evangelical
2. Did you grow up with this denomination?
Yes :]
3. How many books are in your bible? And if you wish, what are those books?
66 books
4. How many people in your family are that denomination? (If any are a separate denomination, or religion)
My whole immediate…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That makes sense.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, Anglicanism has been referred to as “Reformed Catholicism”.
I find this comment really intriguing! Could you explain?
I think it’s cool how they refused to murder the baby boys and lied to Pharoah to protect them.
Do you have other believers with you, or is it just you and your family?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops, I didn’t realize Kefa had answered you yet.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I love this idea!
- I am Anglican.
- I have been an Anglican my entire life, and I plan to stay an Anglican.
- 66 books in the canon.
- All 6 of my siblings, plus my parents. My mom’s parents are Methodists, and I don’t think my dad’s parents are Christians. I’m not sure about my cousins.
- There are two sacraments; Holy…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this might be fun.
- I am Calvinist.
- I am currently growing up in it.
- There are 66 books to the Bible
- My parents, my brothers, and I are Calvinist. My Grandfather and his second wife are definitely not Calvinist, though they do claim the name of Christ.
- I’m not very familiar with sacraments, but I think baptism and Communion (which…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods slowly* I can make that happen. Don’t know how long it’ll take but I’ll make it happen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I will draw it and post it if you want
Dragons are literally the only thing I can draw
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h What color
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
- Load More
