@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice. I’ve been playing in creative more often, but I’m typically on survival. Lol.
Well, yes… but some cats will actually let you pet them for at least 0.0001 seconds before bitting you. I’m sure my cat can do it sooner.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lolll that is a funny meme.
So real too.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah… I didn’t mean to. Oops…
Um, sure 😆
Cool! Do you normally play survival or creative?
My cat is as psycho as ever…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
(Not to distract from the conversation above. But anyone can answer this.) Do you guys actually get super emotional when writing? Normally?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is sad*
Im sorryyy 🙁 I’ll try my best to find time for it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I struggle with getting the right kind of vibe for a character’s name too, but it’s not typically a color.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Offers cake and an emotional support fluffy*
*Takes* *Stuffs cake into mouth* *Visibly stressed*
I can like the sound of a name perfectly fine, but the colors are just not it. And then I have to look for a name all over again.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
The generator Ducky (can I call you that?) shared is one of the less…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, I’ve been minecrafting (my cave has internet and stuff) and breaking into magic potato fortresses because I forgot to read the rule about having to be tagged in order to post things (sorry bout that).
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
houses are usually carpeted and are sad beige colors
I hate the sad beige color trend.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I think most people are like that. I tried asking my mom what color numbers were one time and she just looked at me like I was crazy.
So you’re probably the normal one here XD
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I probably won’t either because I have a lot to do, sorry guys. :’)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone in the color debate I don’t feel like tagging y’all
Am I the only one who doesn’t think numbers have colors?
They’re all black numerals on white paper to me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve used this one, but it has some foul language. https://incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org/
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m moving tomorrow so I may or may not show up to the call
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now im imagining my latin teacher wearing that pattern, lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Celarent: You saved me. I owe you my life.
Vyette: No thanks. I’ve seen it and I’m not very impressed. -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Latin is yellow with purple polka dots.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is my favorite nonsense discussion. :] I used to be very adamant about the colors of my subject dividers in school.
Math is blue, English is purple, History is yellow, Science is green, and Latin is orange
Some numbers constantly change color for me, but 1 is definitely off-white, 3 is light blue, 4 is violet, and 7 is green.
-
Beth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
“PO-TAY-TOES. BOIL EM. MASH EM. STICK EM IN A STEW.”
- Load More
