@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for the critique! You gave me some very helpful feedback.
Just a couple things to address so you don’t have to keep wondering
The second and third sentences seem to imply that Max’s only non-human feature is that his eyes are full of emotion. That doesn’t seem like a necessarily inhuman trait. Do I understand cor…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
RAE THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE AN INSANELY AMAZING AUTHORESS! Oh wow! This is so good! The characters, the world, the personalities, the dialogue, the description!!!!! I COULD GO ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Wow, thanks.
I wasn’t expecting that enthuastic of a response.
Hopefully notifications work for you…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay! It’s back!
Celerant: I was born for politics. I have great hair and I love lying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh good!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, I obviously took those with artificial light. XD At least they finally came through. Any thoughts? 😁
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keliah-h @hybridlore @theducktator
Ok everyone! Last night I tried to share the character concept art, but apparently it didn’t go through. I’m going to try sharing them again now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh goodness, that’s not much time. *dashes off to do chores*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
When I was about eleven years old, I met a friend who wasn’t the most amazing influence. She didn’t like religion (there’s that word again!) and I became persuaded that I was bisexual and perhaps nonbinary. Then, we began going to the French Catholic parish we’re currently part of. However, I slowly came to the truth. I was baptize…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
The best church time I have had is when our church went underground during COVID. We wanted to honor the government, yet not when they banned us from meeting, because that goes against God’s commands.
Wait…Are you in the United States? Or not?
Personally I don’t think it’s wrong to say it’s not a religion……
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Third story! This should fill in a few gaps from the second
A Visitor in the Night
“’Suuuuuuch is…the faaaaaaate of the eh-vil–”“Not /eh/. Look, there’s a vowel after the /v/, so it’s…C’mon, you’re almost done,” A mother coaxed her young son.
“/Ee/! Ee-vil-do-er.’ Evil-doer, right?” Simeon…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t read the second part yet, but I’ll critique the first section first.
Keep in mind that this is all my opinion, and you can ignore what you want.
Your first sentence is good. I don’t have any critique for it.
The second sentence has a couple things.
Halfbreed of man and elf, Max lacked the pointed ears and the knifelike sharp…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It is supposed to say they usually hang out at their own house, and are not seen out in the open lol!
WHAT IS THISSSS
IT’S EVEN MORE ACURRATE
AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHTHANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought it was 10 am est?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all. This is sad.
I’ve put aside most of my fun reading during January to focus on things. And I just realized. One of my family checked out The Screwtape Letters in my favorite audio book version. (And it’s due in 16 minutes.)
*Marianne level sobbing*
Just kidding. XD
I’ll laugh when I write, and sometimes I’ll tear up. Usually it’s not…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
Idkkkk
Personally I don’t think it’s wrong to say it’s not a religion…
But we also have different denominations and my church has done sermons where my pastor has taught that Christianity is a “relationship, not a religion” so it could just be how I was raised. I respect your opinion and I’m not going to judge you or anything j…[Read more]
- Load More
