@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
With Loops’ translation, it almost looks understandable, but it isn’t. Must have gotten a very few letters wrong.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As did I :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had fun being your doppelganger for 24 hours
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Shakes your hand* Deal
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel like im in the midnight episode of doctor who
(nerd alert)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Idk what’s happening either but the blank pfp is much freakier than the lil flower guy Kefa had earlier
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know anymore 😅🤷♀️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So now Kefa is Whaley, and we have two Loopylins. What is happening?😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@whalekeeper hey buddy you can have your name back I don’t think I want it anymore
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper *lays on the ground and accepts my fate*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal What are you, a pokémon? XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, okay.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Feel better soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The number of times I’ve had to clarify this…
It’s a different Moscow in the US. And it’s pronounced without the w. Like “Mosco”
I live a couple hours away from there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m at a church camp next week. ☹️
- Load More

