@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*plays how to train your dragon theme song*
:]
By the way, did you read what I decided to do with my magic system? You were the one who was encouraging me to keep it the way it was the most. While I have made my choice and am going to stick with it, I am curious to see what you think.
I wanted to support that version of your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, technically, I wasn’t really shipping them that hard, but I did notice that they could be a couple and assumed it was intentional.
Honestly, it’s actually better this way, that you didn’t plan to have romance. That meant it came up naturally due to your character’s’ personalities and isn’t shoehorned into the plot. Y…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, it struck me and I feel like it would be super cool to turn the timid love interest girl into a dragon-rider.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
👍
OH OH OH I have an idea. Martha is always described as super timid, but she should have a dragon for a steed by the end of the series. That was her first fun interaction with Alan, talking about dragons.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
And then with all you girls starting to root for them, I really considered letting it happen.
XD Count me neutral. I didn’t notice this potential ship on the first read-through, and I still feel like it’s not on my radar despite finding the quotes. This may be because I’m not big into romance, like you. (You can do whatever you w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Nope, shipping names are common in virtually every fandom community. Sometimes they’ll combine the names, and sometimes they’ll take words that have to do with the characters and use that instead.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to do it!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can do that meet tomorrow. I won’t be able to join tomorrow between 1:00 and 4:39 EST, but any time before or after that works for me!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD My spirit animal
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might join! Not sure if I have any plans tomorrow yet
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yes! While Clone Wars is the OG and thus I’m always gonna view it highly, Bad Batch focuses more on a singular story, and most of the sideplots are only one episode long (and most of them tie into the main story toward the end; I say most cause there are a few outliers) It’s more solid and linear in its storytelling.
Fun fact,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I am sorry, I am a slow wiki XDXD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wellll actually that took me an hour, but I started before you mentioned needing a wiki. XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Then I shall be the substitute for the wiki/fandom, gimme a sec
I love how that took you exactly eleven minutes XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be 10 EST right? Also, I do have a cold, so I’m probably going to sound sick. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAYYYY
- Load More
