@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Haha, I like Alec a lot too. He’s super fun to write. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far.
Oh 😅 Whoops, that is something I missed in editing. Josiah is their father, yep, but he’s not supposed to be in that scene anymore… originally, I had it where he was, but now I changed it to he and Elena are divor…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe God created the world is six literal days and that evolution is false theory that is biblically and scientifically inaccurate.
YES.
THIS.
Not only is evolution biblically inaccurate…it’s not a very good scientific theory either.
Where are all of the fossilised bones of animals in the transitional stages of evolution?…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
My parish has about 100 people, give or take ten, coming to each mass. More on the last Sunday of each month, because they’ll come visiting since we’ve got the kids singing and lunch after and stuff.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
Oh d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
See y’all, Stephie gets me
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
lol I know XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😂😂 Accurate. I wondered if this topic was going to come up. The best part is, I’m a Protestant but I’m totally clocking out of this conversation. 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Having two thumbs and two fingers on each hand has to be a weird feeling.
yeah that must be weird.
Apparently it’s possible though for creatures to have more than one thumb, though.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
A beautiful piece of humorous art:

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
Ohhh yess I wholeheartedly agree!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not going to say anything about the prayer-through-saints idea, but I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
where in the Bible does it talk about praying to Mary or any other saint? And by Bible I mean the original 66 books, not the extra ones in the Catholic faith, since putting my personal faith aside, those books are controversial.
This is what I mean about “believing the Bible and ONLY the Bible”. Like, where in the Bible does…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Hold up, get this girl a record deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a plan for the front cover? (Ignore this question if you’re swamped with thoughts for the illustrations XD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Story #7
Jenna
Jenna Handel pulled her fur-lined cloak closer about her as a cold wind blew. The country of Rand was well-known for its chilling winters, along with her sister country, Albandra.“Are you alright, Miss?” Ken, her body guard, asked.
“Yes, only slightly chilled, thank you.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My grandfather and his second wife hate Calvinism with a passion. I do not wish to go into any further details besides the entire thing in the past couple years paired with the death of someone very close to my heart caused a rift between God and I that I am still trying to fix.
If that means what I think it means, your grandmother was a very…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I should answer this question.
A little. Still leaves some room for questions.
What I am understanding is, you believe that Jesus told us to continue baptism and such, but matrimony is more of just a bonding with one another under God, rather than holding any sacramental value?
I’m going to quickly define two words…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Ummm it depends on the Sunday lol
We have a pretty big youth group that meets on Wednesdays (like 40-50) but only about ten of them come to church on Sundays.
Total services at my church would probably me about 40 people on average? I’m not sure lol…we have a lot of empty chairs…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What do you mean by that?
If I answered, I’d become the enemy of a lot of people.
First off, we do not worship Mary, and I do not believe there is any denomination that does for that matter! And building a statue or praying to her is not a form of worship at all! People build statues for many great people through out history, are…
- Load More
