@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Want a picture of him? (It’s when he’s older in the actual novel that he’s in.)
Rory
Rory curled up, letting his face disappear under the comforter. It was warm and soft. Unlike the military blankets he was used to. He wondered if this was what clouds felt like. Then he shuddered. He knew what clouds felt…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t think @the_lost-journal was saying that the teachings of the saints are superior to the Bible. I think he meant that they were another source of instruction.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka That whole “where does Dante go?” discussion was very amusing to read.
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I do like your art style. Is this a character from one of your WIPs?
Thanks!
Not yet, but I would love to turn it into a story. Maybe some sort of dark fairytale/ redwall kind of thing. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. No solid ideas, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr I love the improvement! Those look so good! I love how you see all three distinct personalities in their faces even though they’re all smiling
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr wowww that’s such an improvement! They look great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh that is a pretty font!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
People join and leave and join again. You’re free to start interacting anew with anyone you want, as long as you ask first, or you can decide to stop. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
”Take deep breaths, kid,” Barnes said from in the living room. “Sit on the floor or table.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*shrug*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle He definitely acts like a cinnamon roll, very sensitive, so I figured he belongs in the ‘looks like cinnamon roll, might kill you’ category XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Idk if Rory is a cinnamonroll. He’s kind of a trained killer who’s losing it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it is
Rory
Rory blinked up at Leo. Now that everything had been settled, he once again felt a moment of relaxation, and with it came all the pain that the adrenaline had kept at bay. “Uh…. I don’t know what hurts worse. I just… I think I’m going to be sick.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“could actually kill you cinnamon roll but doesn’t really want to do it doesn’t count”
Exactly! There are a few characters who fall under that category. Just a natural result of having a powerful/combat-worthy protagonist, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, what was your first impression? Mine was that he IS a cinnamon roll that could ALSO kill you.
I think my first impression of Dante was that he was chill and cool. Then he started causing trouble with Seb and things evolved from there. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

That’s a little better. Characters are just too complicated for this meme, they don’t like being put in a box. - Load More

