@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooo! I love her!!! You have such a good touch when it comes to aesthetics!
Haha, the book I just tagged you two on is certainly a glorifying God in dark topics………….
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @ifyouknowAlwin @anyone
Ok… You know that one character? The one who is disturbingly realistic? If I make a thread sometime later this month about handling dark topics in a God glorifying way, this is why.
Meet Letice, Alwin’s mother. I love her, but I heard her story years ago and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay so I’m going to be completely honest, I have no idea what a sacrament is (probably should have said that to begin with😅)
after looking it up no it probably wouldn’t be lol
ignore me
yeah I threw in the chosen thing just to give a mini heart attack to everyone reading 😂😂
I won’t say where I live but it’s not Marylan…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh this is fun (I love a excuse to ramble about anything Christian related)
What is your denomination?
non denomination, honestly I don’t know enough about all the denominations but I say we really just a combination of different people who have all come from different denominations (I go to a pretty big church)
Did you g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi, I don’t believe I’ve talked to you in what feels like ages 😂
I wish I could be of advice but uh I haven’t touched my draft in months?? Ikr???
I did at some point stop writing scenes I wasn’t interested in and that kinda helped. Like idk, I watch some anime that just skips the boring stuff. A great example of this is I was…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh!!!!😂 It’s actually true! How did you find that out?
Yes…the story is about an immortal family because they drank this special water…a girl meets one of the brothers and they fall in love. But, she’s not sure about marrying him because he’s immortal…you can look the whole story up.
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh ty for the tag! I looove world building, and I guess I take a lot of inspiration from different places, then try to connect the general ideas with reasons for them being if that makes sense. Like I might have the idea of a world with 5 different nations, I might want to have a magic system everyone can use, and have all of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As long as you love it and it contains a piece of your heart, that’s all that matters. <3
I’m not sure how to feel about this. I feel more as if I’m trying to put my heart into it, and I haven’t found the way to express it in writing format. But thanks for the encouragement. 😁
If this were the case, then w…
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
“If you combine a wolf and the letter “Z” you get the number 12″
What? How does that happen?
I love your new profile picture!!! Did you draw that?
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah…so her immortality is a curse…that makes it very interesting…
Have you ever heard of “Tuck Everlasting”? You might want to the storyline out for ideas since some of the characters in there are immortal…and problems occur because of that…I’ve never watched the film…I think there’s a book? But I know the storyline.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I say go for it! The memory loss thing is good, and the fact that he tries to join the Kunulfs. It separates it from WF. Plus, Andrew Peterson pulled a Beauty and the Beast to begin with. There’s not a romance, but trust me, there are plenty of similarities. And beauty and the beast pulled from the Bible. (see Daniel) so…. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought is was the same color as your pfp with the girl and the bookshelf. So a lighter medium brown.
Yes, a new culture.
Gak! Everyone is driving me nuts with all this pfp and name changing. I don’t know who anyone is anymore! *sob*
lololololol.
(did you draw that?)
Oh, sounds like something my dad…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
However, one thing I do know is that Eric was always supposed to turn into a wolf.
This is why I don’t want to say no, because I know what it feels like to connect with an idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Agh… Having read this, I am completely divided. And I mean seriously divided, which doesn’t happen to me often when giving an opinion.
If Eric pulled a Kalmar, I honestly think the comparisons to Wingfeather wouldn’t stop. There are already similarities in lore, and while there are differences, Featherheads are probably g…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I thought of you as a quieter girl. Lover of books. Long light/medium brown hair. Writer, friendly, softer spoke.
*shrug*
Not sure if any of that is true. (except I know the hair isn’t.)
I mean yeah, that sounds pretty accurate. I may be more talkative than you pictured, but everything else sounds right.
Wait a s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait a minute… so, what?? You’re introducing like a middle-East themed culture??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It would be you who figured it out. Everyone else has read these books, and then you swoop in and find it! haha!
I am.
Empirians!
*dies*
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Woohooooo!!!!!!! *victory dance*
So…you’re introducing a new people culture?
Oh, the romans/germans are called the Empire? Empirians? *cackling*
- Load More

I did not draw this one lol