@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They all sound so interesting!
*glares at you* you must finish them ALL and publish them–
*glares harder* Don’t you abandon a SINGLE ONE
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What the–
I would edit that post but I think it is way too funny that I tried to tag you with your username. Anyway, @the_lost-journal
Look up XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@kefa
“Carrot Cake lights a match and sets the hospital ablaze, she smiles to herself.”
Are you okay? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, well, I am reading! *Shoves all the motivation your way* I will give you some comments and some in-depth thoughts! Hopefully these are what you’re looking for.
Comments (as I’m going through) –
– Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
– Prose flows smoothly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s in the update on her profile. 🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oop, uhh, I will make a topic for it!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good😂
Nice, because I know other denominations just forgive to one another… 😬 that sounds worse.
And of course, we should reconcile ourselves with our fellow man, especially those we have wronged, but man cannot forgive sin, only God, and by extension those He’s given a…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you come back from camp thinking about all the people you met and what parts of them are going in a book. I can finally picture one of my character’s hair now!
Haha I definitely have put real people into my stories before…. Mostly strangers who had interesting quirks or personalities or something abou…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This sounds interesting! I’m excited to hear more!
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
Also I agree with @keilah-h, that would be really funny!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you come back from camp thinking about all the people you met and what parts of them are going in a book.
I can finally picture one of my character’s hair now! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle sounded like it!
I recognized “ace” from an Australian book series about dogs; the main dog character calls his mate that once or twice when he’s talking about her, implying that she’s the very best. It stands to reason that’d be a British thing too, and it certainly sounds like somethin that’d come out of the WWI time period.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
what?!? google is dumb. lololololol.
That’s OLD British slang. (came about in WWI)
It means “awesome.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I knew you would say that 😂
What can I say? You know me.
There should be more people named CARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe look up words meaning carrot in various languages, that might work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Where exactly is the link again? I seem to remember it was on an external document or something rather than being posted directly on KP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha!!
Not as familiar with that one, and google search brought up nothing, but I’m guessing it means that’s good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 yay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Cracking Ace!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
aw yesss
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love it. You can use British and Aussie expressions around me whenever you want!
- Load More
