@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h are my messages not coming through? I sent two but they aren’t showing up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sure! They’re in the entrance right now.
Vyette
Vyette glared up at the school. A boarding school! How could her father do this to her? “It’s an experience,” he’d said. An experience? Maybe for the working class. She shoved another bag at her maid, who was already carrying four. “Come on. Don’t take all day.” She stalked into the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
i am so relieved Jack is still there!! Also, I have a feeling I’m going to like Dylan.
just a hunch.also, I’m not sure about Olivia and Adaline’s reaction. You see, when people bully others it tends to be because of insecurity and cowardice. I have yet to meet a truly confidant and courageous bully. That being said, they seem too c…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I recommend a portfolio page, a contact form, and an ‘About Me’ page.
Sounds good! *takes note*
I might take you up on the help if stuff gets complicated.
(Though I should really make one for myself first.)
Lol. Yeah, that might be a good idea. Sounds like me trying to teach kids how to build a prayer life. Or sew.
Ah. Well if…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oof, yeah technology can be it’s own personality sometimes. XD I will definitely look into the Lide and those programs.
Good to know! I guess any form of social interaction depends on the group. You want to connect on several levels, not just art form or values separately. I’m so thankful for KP. ❤️
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Lit teacher: “…So after I punch their lights out, I reply…”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thaliu. I liked the feel together.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone This is long, sorry
Liko
At 6:00 am, while the school halls were still mostly quiet and empty, Liko arrived at work, holding a bucket in one hand. The contents of the bucket sloshed and jiggled at his side as he made his way to the supply closet. After setting the bucket down, he unlocked the closet door.
First thing’s first: clean the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Ducktator, did you see that note I added on the idea of using a slave to push Alan in the direction of trusting and obeying The Saviour? What are your thoughts on that?
I’m not sure. I see how it would help your story, and it’s an interesting perspective to take. My main concern would be people thinking you support slavery. I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s cool! Lol it’s funny cuz I was just thinking that a painting magic system would go good with one of my worlds. It’s not even the first time this has happened XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
anyone heard about the Duolingo bird being dead?
y’know, the mascot for the language lessons app?
well, me and my brother, we think we know who’s responsible….

Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up what the Duo bird does to people who don’t do their lessons when my characters were listening……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Sometimes I draw stuff for friends too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. I love this idea. This sounds super interesting. Is it connected to your current series?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, that’s okay! If you know of a different way to get it through, I’m open to trying other things, but I understand if it’s too difficult for you to do right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My favorites are Chromancy, Spectrachromy, and Prismaturgy. I think Chromamancy has too many syllables.
Also I’m really intrigued by the idea of a color based magic system, if that’s what this is. It sounds cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If you want, I have a character in the school that you can have your characters meet. I haven’t written anything for him yet but I will in a bit.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dante
“Banned for life! Ya got that? Show your face around here again and I’m calling the cops!”
Dante Tucker found himself being forcefully thrown out of a shop at seven in the morning and into the street. A poorly trimmed bush by the sidewalk broke his fall.
“… One-eyed freak.”
The front door slammed behind him.
Dante picked himself u…[Read more]
- Load More

I want context.😂
She was talking about Pride and Prejudice. I don’t remember exactly. I’ll try and look over the class recording and find exactly what she was talking about.