@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s half mystery, because there were things in Peter’s pocket. Things that may be dangerous. Her family was up to something.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
that’s so cool!! Email me any ideas if you want! I’d love to help!
It may be that you come up with the ideas and I actually write them down. 😂 -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know. XD But I fully agree. We’ve even been bouncing ideas off our brother. It’s been fun!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, we just fell back into a Narnia Whirl. My sister’s been rereading them, and we restarted on the Focus on the Family versions. It’s been lovely. XD
Narnia was the first thing we seriously made up fanfics for that I remember. It was bonkers, but fun. Now that we’re older, taking her story seriously isn’t so daunting.
It’s very…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
yes, yes, and YES!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! We you the one I was talking to about this!?! I literally just told someone that I wanted to write a book that followed Susan after the others died!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah! That sounds like an awesome idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I re-read the whole series a couple months ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh a good Narnia fanfic is always welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah I don’t have any money for presents either.
my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago.
lollll i feel a tiny bit better about my slight crush on a (human) video game character now.what’s the caterpillar’s name? how old were you when you did this?
also your signature, it’s from that one book where dolphins are like…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
And Carmichael. One of Peter’s school friends who is determined to watch after this last Pevensie. After all, Peter was the only one who believed him, all those years ago…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae haha now I want to have a scene of just the two of them
hey, maybe they’ll be the last two around the fire? Like everyone else decides they’re knackered and go off to their cabins, and then Silvanus and Sniper are the only two left and are kinda forced to talk to each other.
lol that conversation would get crazy. Especially since the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @power @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @mostKeePers @Narnians!!!
I honestly don’t know who are Narnia nerds în here. Most of us have fond memories for the series. Anyone love Susan? Lucy and Peter were always my favorite, but I still loved the others. Anyone read The Last Battle and cry? *cough, cough*
According to C. S. Lewis,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Bingley: Why are you ignoring Lizzie?
Darcy: I’m playing hard to get.
Bingley: Why would you do that? You’re already hard to want. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol.
Me, with 12: 😐
That’s excessive.
What’s the second? Ciale?
Ya. Also I forgot about another one that I kind of care about but it’s not even on the list cuz it doesn’t have a name and it has almost no development so I don’t know why I care but I do 🤷♀️
Well, if you ever don’t want that feature anymore, I’ll gladly use it!
NO. IT MI…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Welll… I dunno. My brain has been more focused on art stuff than writing/worldbuilding stuff lately, so I haven’t gotten a lot of work done on my planets (I think at this point I only have, like, two that I care much about?). The floating islands idea (which was the whole main ‘thing’ for Thaliu) I’m not as interested in anymore, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha tossed Dante a handkerchief. “Sorry, I was playing with a new technique. And put pressure on that cut.” Alpha reached out his hand and recalled the knife, which had lost its vapor but still came to his hand. “Sorry about the coat. I can get my little sister to fix it if you would like me to.” Alpha used the same process to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I’m laughing so hard, I’m crying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright, here’s my silly alien guy:
Liko is about 7 feet tall, has blue skin, fluffy green hair, and has 4 arms. He is about college age, but he works as the school’s janitor/ handy man. He also has his pet slime monster thing, Dusty, who’s just following him around right now and helping him hold tools.
Liko
While screwing in a…[Read more]
- Load More
