@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey!! I just left you a review on Amazon!! It took me a minute to get around to it. Sorry! It’s gotta screen it so I’m not sure when it’ll show up. It’s my dad’s account but it’s me!!
How are book sales?!
How are you doing yourself?Have a great day!! 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the changes!! I’d just caution you to have more new conflicts than old. It’s easy to fall into the old loop. Instead think of challenges they will face as they try to build a friendship, rather than a loop of old struggles.
Just a little heads up! (I’ve had to learn the hard way and I hoped to pass on some of that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Also Brian, Kevin, Julie, Terry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator Found these when I looked up popular gen X names

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Eeeeek! I like this. It makes a lot of sense.
*enthusiastic nods*
*flits off to see the Pinterest board*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
haha, well, I am a lover of well done death scenes. Especially if the characters and author is a Believer, otherwise it’s a little depressing.
hmmm, well, I just can’t stand cheesy rescue/escape scenes.
uh… let’s see.
Faramir. Don’t know if you’ve read LOTR, but his rescue and recovery makes sense. Gandalf saved him, and Pippin…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, so it’s sorta in his skill set. You know, I should really read those books again. Redwall was such a long, glorious phase.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
OH, and I’m also in the process of reformatting/reediting Freedom’s Fire to fix what a scam company ruined and where things needed to be edited just a tiny bit, so y’all can also look forward to a revised edition of Freedom’s Fire hopefully before too long🤭
OH, and Pinterest board for Book #3 so y’all can begin to get a feel for what the story…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
According to Goodreads, 50% of Unraveled consists of Keefe thought-monologuing about Sophie. It’s safe to say this is the main plot. KotLC is officially a fantasy romance.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If I remember right, he has long experience breaking out of jail, and so somehow lifts the bolt with a length of cord. Or something. I think your theory is entirely possible. It is the Mousethief, after all. XD
It’s been a while since I read it too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Agreed. I do think she and Keefe are cute together though. I just wish it would stay a side plot.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hehe I’m glad you’re excited🤭 @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-idk-lol-?
Soooo I just wanted to say that me having this fantasy idea doesn’t really change anything about the Broken and Redeemed Trilogy. Though I love this new idea, Leon/Riker…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I personally hope Sophie becomes some important Keeper, with a cool job that she actually likes and is willing to be fully independent for, so she gets past her overly invest relationships. It won’t happen. But one can dream!
I was just thinking about Mossflower. 😦 That’s what popped into my head when Ellette men…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol. And I just jump in talking about Knights and death ravens while the conversation is leaning toward intergalactic elves. This is what makes KP what it is.
*Poof of random glitter*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @ducktater
That’s true! Like in Mossflower, where the one mousethief just escapes. Hilarious yes, but dreadfully convenient. One can still save One’s character, but it needs to fit the rules.
Of course, to mix stuff up you can always make a master prison that has a weakness that both the good guys and the bad guys exploit. L…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah. *sigh* I think Fitz ought to die. He only seems to exist for romantic drama at this point.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I predict a close death for Keefe, and maybe somebody like Alden will die at the end. Maybe Wylie. But no one super important will die; there’s no way Messenger will do something permanent to the group. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I am the person who is furious at the end of a book when my favorite character doesn’t die!! Why? Because the author cheated to save him! The mastermind villain makes a “mistake”. The unbreakable jail cell has a weakness no one who has been trying to break out for the last hundred years has discovered yet our hero just “stum…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Rory stopped sorting the bolts and screws and looked up at Leo. “Why? What happened?” For some reason he had sensed something familiar in this young man. He pushed off the couch and slid to a sitting position on the floor next to Leo. “Ever since I first met you… you seemed to me like a soldier. What are you doing down here?” h…[Read more]
- Load More

@ellette-giselle Thank you so much for leaving a review! It means so much🥹 your review was very kind, thank you <3
Book sales are slow…and low😅 I sold 9+ copies of both FF and Broken Shackles in January, 1 in February, and that's been it for a bit, but I'm looking on the positive.
As for me personally, I'm doing pretty well. Just busy with…[Read more]
@freed_and_redeemed
Yeah, book sales being slow hurts. I got sort of cheated by our library. They told me to come and sell my books at a book signing because I was a local author. They said I had to have at least 40 copies on hand. So I went ahead and sunk about $200 of my book fund into it, the books arrived, I contact them, and they said, “Oh,…[Read more]