@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Anti protection squad
This got me laughing out loud pretty hard XD
And, I’m sorry, but after meeting you in person, you’re too sweet to be a psychopath <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Poor Highscribe. What did you do to her?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon is definitely more confident and the leader. It feels like Julian looks to him and gets more concerned about things. And Julian likes to make quips. That was just what I think I noticed from this chapter.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay I can change that. It won’t do anything to the plot.
Lol 😂😂 I like Roland
haha, me too.
Poor Leon. He is now stuck with two impulsive companions.
Also, I’m starting to see the personality differences between Julian and Leon and I love them 😍
ME TOO!!!!!
Just out of curiosity and to see if I’m getting everything across, w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s my favorite so I want him to die.
No wonder you kill off so many characters. 😅
🖋️Official KP Psychopath✒️
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Good section!
Roland, I in no way want to go against God’s will, but are you sure?” Leon asked.
Roland nodded.
When I read this, I thought that maybe Leon and Julian should have prayed about it before letting him come with them.
Roland shook his head in disgust. “I have a mind to smash it,” he muttered.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Le…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no, it makes perfect sense.
He’s an awesome character and I wanna see him more.
He’s my favorite so I want him to die.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not his only chapter, just the next one when he appears… I think.
He also needs to die.
That sounds contradictory, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
WHAT! NO!! A character like Alec needs a lot more spotlight!!!
He also needs to die.
I WANNA READ CHAPTER 13!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I’m glad it’s working, I honestly don’t even know what I did lol. Warrain is based a lot on Overwatch, which I’ve played a lot before, so maybe it’s coming from experience and that’s how. (It’s still a very different game though.)
I sure like Cole.
When’s Alec coming back? he was my favorite!! *puppy whimper*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka That dancing sounds cool! I thought of Irish dance when you said his dancing was competitive. And I love that his water magic is part of it.
I used to take Irish dance lessons when I was little *cue nostalgic flashbacks of me being a clumsy child*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ellie
Eddie didn’t hesitate. “Yes! I’d love to go with you!”
Ellie looked up in surprise. They had only known these guys for about a minute and a half. Ed was grinning and her tail flicked in excitement. She shot her sister a quick triumphant look, similar to whenever she won when they played video games. Then, just as quick…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Sorry I’m late. Busy today. But, I think it’s a little longer than normal. 🙂
“Thank you so much for the meal, Liesl. It was wonderful,” Julian said.
Liesl smiled. “I’m glad you liked it.”
“So, what are we doing today?” Roland asked. A…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
great progress!!!
I love this chapter! You really suck me into the game planning which is great because I normally find scenes like this super boring in books. It’s crazy but whatever you did has made it so that I can completely picture the game!!
I sure like Cole.
When’s Alec coming back? he was my favorite!! *puppy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll, funny, but legit too
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka Sylph is very cute, by the way. I want to know how he dances.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I seriously need to update the foreign lit/etc. class, since it’s my character teaching the class. Posting this reminder for myself, so maybe I get it written tonight.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Umm… I think I just tried to tag you by your CWW name…? 😅
- Load More
