@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The invite is sent to our emails.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, I want one! I’ll have to figure out which one though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohh, I’d love one! I’ll have to pick a character, though 🤔
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So I haven’t done this yet and I don’t really know how it’s gonna work…does someone send out the invite for the meet to all of our emails? Or is it a link on KP? I dunno XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
hybridlore
Julian’s like “okay dude, this one’s all yours man. All yours.”
😂😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmmm. No promises.
Really out of character for him too! lololol.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
Oh 100%.
Especially since I know something you don’t………….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. I just hope it doesn’t lead to bad stuff for them.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
I’m guessing this means you’re happy with what he did?
lolol
Great section. He must have been really famous…
Oh he was. You see, he was the White Knight, and the White Knight –––––––––––––––––––––––
So yeah, that would explain it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
haha!
Well thanks for understanding. I’ll try to read it as soon as possible, but I’m not sure when that will be.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I thought of you IMMEDIATELY (probably because we’ve had so many conversations about slapping your writing on paper and NEVER GOING BACK (something that I struggle to not do since I’m a perfectionist lol))
It’s okay!!! I completely understand and I can’t even imagine how hard the past few weeks have been for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to miss you! Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next one! (Let us know if anything changes! 😉)
XD No problem! Hope you feel better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry! That went into my Promotions, unfortunately.
Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a lot due to the diet changes they made for me (Apparently I’m allergic to a ton of stuff) but declined a good bit from a ther…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooohhh, that’s convenient. XD Thank you!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Basically what everyone has said. XD
But since I must have my own take documented..
I believe everyone it on a path either towards for away from God. Everyone is seeking the One that can fill the hole in their lives. If you have that, then you have a duty to share it. Similarly, if you believe others will actually face eternal doom,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The official KP call is next Saturday, not today!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I woke up sick so I might not make it
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok here are some of my initial thoughts- I haven’t thought about this all fully, but this is what comes to mind after reading what everyone else has said thus far.
I agree with what @savannah_grace2009 said about stating what you believe rather than immediately coming against someone else. Often if someone feels attacked, they put up…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
Great section. He must have been really famous…
I want them to meet up with the boy he set free. 🥺
- Load More
