@esther-c
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, yes… Fire Face😂 The name is so weird yet I’ve made no attempts to fix it XD. Writing the burning of the castle was fun😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Considering the circumstances, I don’t think the above will go through his mind. I think he’ll run there because that’s the only place he can go really, and he’s going to be having a really, really hard time. It’s going to be surprising if he thinks clearly enough to get back there without getting lost or injured. Then he gets…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is it bad that it was reversed?
I’m not convinced by Julian telling Dian the gospel in that moment
Ugh.
I had that feeling as I was editing it.
Hmm…. I might possibly chuck that section altogether………..
So is it bad that Julian responded differently?
Well….. I think that might be because that tends to be w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s insane, but yeah, at least the class all knew it was wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s rough, I feel you. Exactly, it’s just that sometimes the things that feel so big to us don’t matter so much to other people, or they’re too hard to explain.
Okay, sounds good! Hopefully someday we can plan one you’ll be able to make. 😊
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m loving this story! It has a warm and cozy feel but also real challenges high schoolers face.
Easton brought his sand bike to a halt a few feet from the campfire the rest were beginning to set up. He removed his helmet, shaking out his hair.
OK I was majorly confused here at first- I didn’t know who “the rest” was referring to until…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon woke in the darkness. He heard Rolf breathing and felt the rocking of the ship below him. He sat up, wondering where they were going and what fate lay ahead. Leon leaned against the side of the ship’s hold and drew his knees to his chest,…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The drawings are great! Especially love the one with Alan and Martha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think so! Send it!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Wyoh keeps eating whatever I have to say…*copies this post*
Anyways, I’m interviewing you for Potato News 64 so check that out XD
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes! That song really goes up and down. Have you learned “Not Alone”? (the most epic Christian girl song ever…)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whaley
Those are hilarious–
Are we sure that superhero has good intintions?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah I know. At first I could never see it fitting, but the more I listened to it the more I kept thinking about these guys, (specifically Leon for some reason) so now it has to be the book theme song, because I think about them every time. 😂
Ah, I get it.
We didn’t do Aladdin because of the clothing the girls are wearing. I have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh! Okay.
- Load More
