@esther-c
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think they have.
Chase
“Woah. Look out, everybody. Rain storm incoming.”
Chase heard the comment, but ignored it, thinking the girl was talking to someone else.
“You okay, kid?”
Chase paused. At first, he didn’t reckonize the voice, but now he almost thought he knew this person. He turned and looked at her. To him, she s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Alpha killed one of @ellette-giselle ‘s Agents.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent’s hand froze inches from his knife. As he looked into the eyes of Mateo, inexplainable terror filled him. What was happening to him? He hadn’t been this scared since-well, it had been a while.
Then Mateo spoke. “How would we know if you are not one of them? You stay with us.”
Celarent willed his tre…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also anyone else is allowed to watch that vid if you want to see the chaos that is my writing. I gave some commenters the google docs behind the fics, too, if you wanna look at them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal still bored?
if you’re allowed to watch youtube videos I have a channel with random stuff….
shameless plug lol, sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator wha……?
lolllll
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Siblings are weird…one of my sisters made up this whole story at lunch about how she was the best sweeper ever, even better than Donald Trump, who loves sweeping and has an entire room full of crumbs that he sweeps for fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator ikr? siblings lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I’ve never written contemporary before, actually. All of my stuff has been sci-fi or fantasy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m honestly glad you didn’t kill them straight off. Slavery is a cruel fate for them, but this is really interesting–and different from the other books. I also like the “change in scenery” and would love a map of the new countries on this side of the sea.
I like the new characters, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
funny thing that happened between me and my brother earlier:
So, if anyone doesn’t know, I have this picture of Sniper as my computer background.

So I was loading up my computer for my math program and my brother came into my room just as I was doing that, and here’s the exchange that resulted:
Ethan: oh look the homeless guy…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He’s used to fighting people who are still alive. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Are all members of the species that way or is that one mutated or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin I think I’ve seen something like that double dragon before! It was on a worldbuilding forum, asking if such a thing was plausible–how it would eat, breathe, etc.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*GASPIEST GASP OF ALL GASPS* A miracle! Well actually, erm, I used my hot chocolate levitation powers, of course… The hot chocolate levitation powers which I totally have…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. That’ll do it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. Interesting.
Yes, he does have a funny personality. He’s slightly messed up tho. Like, weirdly morbid and also cheerful in a odd mix.
- Load More
