@esther-c
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
are we arguing? I don’t think so
No, we aren’t.
I was arguing with Soldier
what happened?
I was laying down sketches and he laughed at them. Especially the hands.
So i told him it was his fault for being so hard to draw.
I didn’t listen to whatever lead-poisoning-crazed rant he gave me next.
I also laughed at how his h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
nvm i see what happened haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Curiosity has struck
has Ruth let you read my fic?
it’ll explain a lot
you’ll have to suffer through cringey romance though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin cool. I wonder if the two mouths have different voices.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae sounds like Soldier.
maybe I shouldn’t have let him be your muse.
Next time, I’ll give you a…..quieter character. Engineer, maybe. He’s pretty chill under normal circumstances. Or Sniper on a good day. A bad day, yeah that’s asking for trouble.
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
btw you ever finish that drawing of Soldier? It’s ok if not haha
his project is on hold at the moment, sorry
He was weaking havoc
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I didn’t really think super hard about how the dragon works, lol. But I guess the bottom mouth would end up biting its tongue a lot if both mouths tried speaking at the same time.
It’s a mutant, not a kind of species. I based it off a ai art glitch that I found one time. He could work as a pretty good monster/ villain…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not asking why, I’m asking HOW?!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Do ittttt
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I posted that literally three minutes ago, how did you find it so fast?!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
debating whether or not I should post a drawing I did…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, when I read this, I was immediately hit with this thought: “They’re going to the arenas.”
Am I correct on this?
Obviously not.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The meals worried Leon. Obviously, Hassan was trying to keep them strong and healthy… but to what end?
Okay, when I read this, I was immediately hit with this thought: “They’re going to the arenas.”
Am I correct on this?
“No. Not Really!” Rolf laughed.
That’s funny! I could totally see Leon writing songs and writing. Maybe becau…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
you just love sailor characters. 😝
Yup. I’m not ashamed of it either!! Hmmm…well, being a sailor is a good reason for me to like him, but I really liked him because he was a well-mannered sailor. Many aren’t. I immediately liked him because he was truly trying to help Julian and his friends.
Pfft!! What!! A unicorn! That’s i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
