@esther-c
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
This question is making me realize how lacking my world building is.
I’d probably survive Linmaus pretty easily if I could find a job and shelter, avoid aggravating the clickmen, and don’t drink water from the center of the city. If I found and befriended Felicity, I might do better because she has some good connections in the city, but she also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have memes
-
whaley started the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Could you survive in your story’s universe? If not, why? If so, how?
I thought this might be a fun question for everyone! (Since the last question was so serious.)
In Lovedream, this depends on luck and my own charisma. I might fit in very easily with the culture and the trade. At first, I need lodging and a job in one of the corner restaurants.…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theductator 😂
Marcel
Before Mateo could pick up the panic-stricken boy by his scruff again, Marcel quickly shifted the skeleton spirit’s hand into his own – finally shaking it. He stepped in between Mateo and the boy. “We all freely go to Foreign Culture.”
Hugo
“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Hugo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Oh, I have science too,” Lois said, surprised at himself for losing track of time so easily. “Yeah, it’s next to math.”
He stood up and gave Brea an apologetic look.
“Sorry I couldn’t hang out more. See you at lunch, okay?” Then he looked to Benny, who was now watching from the side of a nearby bookshelf.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not super experienced but I’ve been a decent(?) dm in the past
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
but I’m more used to the DnD 5e rules.
Sure! Whatever’s easier.
I can’t commit to a longer campaign right now though. I’m already in a couple others. I’m willing to dm a one-shot though at some point if people are interested.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime
*this rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
We could also use a simpler ttrpg game system that my family uses for one shots pretty often. It takes like five minutes to learn and gives you a lot more room to be creative with your character. Just an idea, though. I like the dnd 5e system as well.
Google meet is fine with me, but im pretty sure it shares your email with everyone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime since it apparently has so many important kp history moments in it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Alpha also recently tried to strangle Dante after they started insulting each other.
I’m now realizing a lot of the rp’s violence seems to center around him… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
seems to be a mutual favorite!
Looks like that scene is a good one. 😁
I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
you may regret saying that…………..
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section! I too loved the part where they told the children about Jesus. I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh no! That is a valid excuse. I hope you’re feeling okay. I’ll be praying for you.
Concerning the characters…
Viktor
A pleasant chime sounded from the depths of the library. Viktor smiled slightly.
Then he realized the others weren’t smiling. Hugo sighed.
“You better check your schedules. This might be an unlucky…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge oh ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but yeah now I can share my latest work!

he just snoozing lolnobody yell or you might wake him up, and trust me, no one wants to deal with an annoyed Argonite who was just having a nice dream.
I have an animated version with the z’s appearing and disappearing but kp doesn’t do gifs so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That could help me figure out whether it’s client sided or a sitewide thing.
- Load More

