@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
What’s going on here recently? I know @keilah-h ‘s brother and @linus-smallprint ‘s sister have applied to join and haven’t gotten an email and I haven’t seen Kathleen in months. It’s been a long time since we’ve gotten any new people or had any articles/stories published. @kathleenramm are you still around? @reaganramm is the only one listed on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Noooo, poor Tyler. 😭
“I’m not sure. I’ll have to discuss it with your dad first. Maybe we can talk about it during dinner.”
As much as Hallie hated to have a conversation like that over dinner in front of all her siblings
Hallie could feel the curious, snickering gazes of her five other siblings boring into the back of her head
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHAHAHAHAHA
(or whatever Snipes’ laugh is like)
even the posts about me being a simp??? Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Love it!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
How… Wow. That’s pretty spectacular. I like it
🙂
By the way, I have this goofy habit of adding dialogue onto the end of what the author writes. Erich was in the middle of threatening to clean the place with his gun before I realized the conversation had changed. XD
Which is probably from how happy I was to see someone…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Poor Riker. I hate Franz.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase is glowstick

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol the rock one
noooo pikachu don’t do it
I wanna say my characters are not glowsticks, but then I realized that one of them is kind of a literal glowstick cause he has a few light-up scales on his body that are bright enough to shine through his clothes. And he has a traumatized life to match (although that wasn’t really my…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Navin
Navin gave his brother a frown of pure disappointment then looked at the girl upon hearing her question. “Yeah, he hits his head… a lot.”
Maverick suddenly sat upright and snatched his hat off the floor. He shoved it over his head and stood. For a second he said nothing, but then he gasped, making Navin jumped in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
I know how to make pasta, grilled cheese (and turkey melts, which are like grilled cheese but you put turkey inside it underneath the cheese), rice, and I think I have recipes for salmon, both baked and grilled, but I wouldn’t remember it off the top of my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint great job! I gave you some edits and suggestions.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Whaley and Ducky have great advice! *takes notes* I don’t have much practice with fiction in this department, but this is a great question, so I’ll share my thoughts.
I’ve been with a few people in the days or even hours before they died, but they were all very ill and usually could not communicate. However, notes from what I have heard…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!!! how did that happen?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
interest/curiosity
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
Ryla stopped as she heard loud chatter. Maybe if she just stood against the wall and stared at the floor people wouldn’t notice her. Suddenly a boy shrieked and fell over her foot. Ryla started. The boy looked up at her.
“The floor… What a great place to delve in the deep depths of sorrow and ponder unanswered questions,” he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Daryen, I love you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
This had better not be Baron!
I’ve been wondering this too. One of my characters is in a similar predicament. Like Whaley suggested, she wrote letters to those she loved. Some of this will depend on whether your character is at peace with their death or not. *subscribes because I’m stuck too*
- Load More
