@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Retro/historical anything is pretty splendid. XD
My most recent book research went like this:
Bionic lungs
Underwater smoke bombs
Infrared contact lenses
Memory blocking drugs
I obviously was reviewing a spy school idea. Before that it was a stereotypes about Londoners and Scottish slang phrases. Although, I think the most…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I would not probably join another form of social media. It’s one thing if it’s a closed forum, which would be fantastic, and which I wouldn’t mind paying a small fee to help support. (Small, as in up to $50 a year.) I don’t know much about other media, except that I don’t love it.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I also don’t want to leave unless we’re banished. If you think contacting Sir. DeGraaf will help, then I would say, try it. Even if it’s just for advice on facing down bugs. Do you know if he knows the current KP moderators?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also your signature lol
I have a bunch of those screenshotted from a video I watched about silly AI creations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore ok! you’re welcome!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Another thing:
Why is it that bad guys always seem to ride black horses?
“Because, God has called me to bring the message of salvation to my people,” Rolf replied.
Hmmm…I thought you were going to take the story to where God had called those two to stay there and evangelize that area…but I guess not.
Leon smirked, havi…
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Neat! I loved the part of when the lion came to rescue them. As soon as I read about that lion I knew it was there to protect them!!!! That happened to a character of mine as well.
Hmm…the part when they got tied in the dessert gave me flashbacks of Leiand.
And…*crying* You killed another one of my favorite characters! Why…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine. Thanks! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore so sorry for taking over your forum. Those boards are awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“snipercore” lol
idk if that’s a word but IT’S A WORD NOW
CROSSHAIR AND MUNDY FOREVER BABY
(gonna regret saying that in a decade when this shows up on some old internet log and I have a chance, however small, of being like ‘who do those names belong to again?’ But whatever)
Yes to reptiles and sci-fi, every time. Lol
and he…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And Everett’s . . .

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago

This is Juliet’s.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Does Everette have a board??? I want an Everette board!!!
I can post his and Juliet’s in a minute . . .
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Really? 🙄🤣
I’m also hoping Everette and Sara get married in the future. So… maybe he shouldn’t die.
I will reveal nothing . . . 🤭
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What exactly does that entail?
Snipercore, reptiles, sci-fi, things like that. Also, I’ve never tried to use a 3D animation engine, but now that you’ve started playing with that, I associate you with the vibe of minimal-effect 3D models. I know that’s very specific and doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it’s in my brain now. Lol.
There’s n…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yayyy!! They’re back! 🥰
This was a good section too.
The one that seems to be their leader is extremely bold, and he doesn’t seem to care what anyone says— or throws at him.”
Leon smirked, having a hard time stifling a laugh. He could guess who that was
Lol 🤣
Hi Julian, we’re back.”
This did seem a little out of place. I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I want somebody to digitally smack/spam me if I haven’t updated Marcel or Barnes within 24 hours.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*Extremely embarrassed at the length of the post* Also Sara, just because I yapped a lot does not mean you have to ‘fix’ anything. I’ve explained how I would edit, but those are my opinions and this is your project. 😊
- Load More
