@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, I have a quick question for you.
-
Beth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I keep getting waayyy too anxious about KP shutting down and… okay… last night I had a dream about it and you were the first person I thought of to contact to stay in touch in case KP ended 😭 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
anyone interested in the playlist I use while I write this?
Liberty, you already have it I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh.
Yeah, there is. 😕 It’s pretty identifiable though, so I just avoid clicking on them and prompting the algorithm. Otherwise I love finding stuff on there.
I usually use references from shows I like.
I don’t watch shows o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It might help if you read over what you wrote before you post it. That way, if you’ve said angry things, you have time to think a little more about changing up your words.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!!
I’ll drop a face-claim of a certain key character if y’all want after you read it!
Time passed, and slowly but surely, the church grew. It was wonderful to see how God was working in the lives of the people, and the companions…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re not trying to cause arguments at heart, right? Take a deep breath. It’s normal to have all kinds of thoughts when you read something for the first time. Maybe you’re struggling to know what to say and what to keep to yourself.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, I bet!
Oooooo you gotta keep that thing away from Rory. There’s going to be serious trouble if he catches sight of that thing. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
I’ll see if I can put that in there somewhere… I’m sure there’ll be an opportunity. 😉😊
Liam totally counts, I just forgot him. 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Alec!!!!! *jumps up and down in delight* YES!!!!!!! Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
Oh, I forgot about the Prince. And you forgot about Liam. I guess those are deaths…… but I was thinking prominent characters. Aaron, Turin, Adrian, the Prince. Guys you’ve known a while.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great!
Also… don’t hurt Everett please!!
Lol. Three of them want me to make him suffer 🤨 My plan hasn’t changed, though. There are challenges ahead, but more for Sara and Cole. And Alec.
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who wer…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo shook his head in misunderstanding, “No, I’m very old. Been dead for a long time.”
I died.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see Marcel’s reaction.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who were the pretenders. 🙃
SIX?!?!
hold on a sec…. six might be right.
Ya gotta give me names y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
lololol.
Uh…. not too much. He liked reading, (more than Julian) but there honestly wasn’t a lot of time for that. Ya know what? Should I send you the first bit of Book 2 and you can read about him?
From what I know about living with my brother…no sharing. Guys want their own journal.
I’m starting to suspect that, and I’ve b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oops I totally missed this lol!
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh. There’s still good stuff on there. I usually use references from shows I like. I recently watched a Donghua called Link Click (wait I haven’t ranted to you about this yet lol, it’s such a great…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Phew! I’m so relieved.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward sometimes. Didn’t want to ever draw attention to himself. Relied on Julian as spokesman and decision maker. Very quiet. Never, ever did anything that went against what others were doing.
Interesting! My Adrian is kind of li…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I don’t WANT you to beat him up specifically.
I just want you to challenge him, like any good character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, that’s how to pronounce it, but it would be said with a thick German accent, not our American one, so it would sound a little different. It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Oh, come on! Adrian wasn’t always dead. I would like to know what he was like when he was alive on earth.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward s…[Read more]
- Load More

@ellette-giselle Hey Ellette, I thought this would strike you as funny. I always delete my notification emails for KP, to clear space, and I was cleaning out my email today. And somehow came across this. You tagged me on this update a year ago. XD I never responded, so uh, hey. What’s your question?
If you even remember what it was, that is…
*blink*
I have no idea.
lololololololol
I figured. Just checking XD
lol