@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I was music starved this week and added more songs to Marcel’s playlist. Enjoy if you feel like it; they’re all good songs. Teardrop by Massive Attack, One Headlight by The Wallflowers, To Be Alright by Aurora, Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m very late to the party, but I’ll listen to some of those songs in a sec
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 I feel that if these characters did not try to accept differences, there would be an active fight by this point.
Marcel
Responding to Mateo first, Marcel shrugged his shoulders one by one. “Immortal, undead. I see where you’re coming from.”
He looked at the other kid. This boy was still nameless, but looked much…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint interesting! So his mother is probably trying to get him to use his magic. Why has she not gone more or less crazy like the other wizards yet? (Or has she and we just haven’t seen that yet.)
Why was she in the form of a crow instead of being half human? Did she use more magic than her husband and son or was it something else?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed that’s awesome!
where and when exactly would this take place? (I know it’s a fantasy world, but the names of your characters are making me curious as to which cultures they’re based off.)
@ellette-giselle I’m pretty sure that’s not her actual attire, so it’s not too big of a deal for me. That image looks more of a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
well, I guess they’d probably use it as padding around the places where armor chafed or had a chance of knocking around (say, under the arms and thighs, and on the helmet and shins). Ancient soldiers used sponges to pad their armor. I’m not so sure what medieval ones used, but if they’d have discovered bubble wrap I’m sure they would’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hip Hip!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! I’ll take a look through my collection and pass on anything i find!
Nooo…. I don’t think I actually did. I remember you telling me you had a sketch, but I don’t seem to have one in my emails. You could email it to me again if you don’t mind!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @power @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @trailblazer @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @keilah-h @theshadow
Now is time for our next random question, served with a side of rainbow cupcakes! (Ugh, I can’t say anything rainbow-y without sounding weird. Oh well.)
So I had Chatgpt come up with the most random question…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
#MakeKPGreatAgain
A great chasm opens within the Earth, and out of it, like lava from the head of a volcano, like ashes pouring out of the sky, come the waves of controversy associated with something similar to this statement…
lololol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
The email has been sent XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
#MakeKPGreatAgain
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
YES. ALL THE EMAILS!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh I guess you already tried that email. There’s another one, Kingdompenpoetry. Should I try that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal nice gun! where are you getting all these weapons?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I shot them an email and I’m gonna see how it goes… *crosses fingers*
*remembers not to be superstitious and uncrosses fingers*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@theductator
Funny song lol
I’ve got no idea where anyone went…I joined in 2023 and it was pretty quick…oh, you know what? Lemme shoot kingdom pen a quick email. I should be able to find it, since I submitted some articles and poetry way back when.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
🤣 That would be pretty cool!!
What does his armor look like, btw? I’ve seen some cool sci-fi-ish armor lying about.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent side-eyed Mateo. Dead for a long time, eh? He certainly looked it. Celarent turned back to Bird Boy. He seemed decent enough.
“This is my first day. Does everyone have wings where you’re from?” Living on the streets, Celarent didn’t know much about other countries, but he’d assumed that none of their…[Read more]
- Load More
