@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He hadn’t actually called Bird Boy by that nickname out loud had he?
You did, Celarent XD
Marcel
“How come? No flipping idea.” Marcel scoffed, letting out a husky lungful of air. It was best to keep people out of that world. “I’m Marcel.”
“Alias: your judge, jury, and executioner,” a kid teased as he passed.
“Shut i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Were you one of the moderators at some point? Because we can’t find any of them.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
You are currently the only one listed on the Meet the Team page. What happened to Kathleen? Do you still exist here?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Who are you? Your tag looks like a moderator…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello??? Please reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
A little message to those who are new to drawing. Most How to Draw books aren’t worth the money!
Most of the ones I’ve seen look like this:

Yeah, they show how they got from one to three but they don’t explain anything. They don’t explain anatomy or technique, just how to copy them to get the results they got. While you may learn a couple tips…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
totally fine! I hope you had fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that’s too funny
My brother asks “why construction?”
in Florida, we have twelve seasons:
- cold front season (no actual winter lol)
- fake spring
- more cold fronts
- pollen season
- actual spring
- lovebug season (annoying little insects that get all over our cars)
- summer
- hellfire season
- hurricane season
- fake…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
If I had a nickel for every time a man dressed up like a girl from something made in Japan, I would have a lot of nickels……….
yeah for a society so bent it’s kinda strange too lol. Ig if it’s frowned upon irl people get curious and write it into shows.
Tales of ba sing se is the best and it’s absolutely criminal it’s the one y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also everyone has awesome art! I still haven’t done mine; is it ok if I do it digitally? (That might take a little longer to post depending on how long I have to work on it)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s me with Clone Wars style animation though. If I can get it to look good in that style, I can get it to look good anywhere.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@everyone
All y’all’s art looks amazing 🤩
Me being me, I started about four different 3-marker-drawings 🙄 but this was the first one I finished. I’m pretty happy with it for the most part.
(Sorry, just realized the lighting is kind of not good. Oh well)
(Also, partial disclaimer, I did accidentally ‘cheat’ on this one. I was going to layer mor…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
True! From Cowboy Bebop, Faye Valentine, the only other girl character, was dressed… immodest. She was a good character, and she did a lot of good stuff and was important to the plot… but her outfit and body was solely for service. The other girl character was my favorite character from the whole show, and she was a child! So v…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun! I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
It’s totally fine. Discussion is good.
But thank you @mineralizedwritings for moving it to the Chat Chat.
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah it’s hard! I’ve been trying really hard with dynamic posing this last year too, it’s a major deficit in my skills lol.
Oh and yeah, we should probably have taken this to the chat chat.
All discussion of anime now moving to the chat chat lol. Pls tag me over there if you want to respond to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also @rae sorry for taking over your forum with “this is the good and bad of anime artstyles” lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings true, our country was literally founded by people who at least professed to be Christian or follow biblical values, as opposed to many other countries which didn’t have that.
yeah, it’s pretty annoying that it’s all you can find sometimes.
Camera angles and posing are a big thing. Coming from a beginner animator/person…[Read more]
- Load More
