@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I have a part of another part of a scene (unfinished!)
November listened to the fire as it crackled beneath the mantle. Voices leaked from the door down the hall, raising to shouts before lowering into hushed, frantic whispers. November shuddered at the shadows…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
What is the Ghibli AI trend?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We really need to stop calling AI art ‘art’. It’s not art. It’s an AI image.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, they’re still funny. I laughed the first time I saw them. 😅 I just have a lot of mixed feelings about this – amusement, frustration… because I don’t believe people are going to restrain this usage if it’s becoming more successful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s true, it is an easy way to find prompts for more specific ideas. I have used it a couple times to point me in the direction of psychological conditions. I think A.I. is useful in one strong way, and that is factual information. (Or if you’re asking it for writing prompts, it can give you ideas or outlines which are pop…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Granted, I have done no research other than read an article about the trend.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I found the AI Ghibli meme recreations funny. To my (very limited) knowledge, people are just recreating memes and scenes in that style, and aren’t trying to pass it off as art or anything. Parody is protected by law. If someone actually were trying to make their own movies in that style with AI, that’d be different.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no, what have we ducks gotten into with this alliance??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I use AI! I started using It after my dad and others started using AI to help us with church lessons and such. I use ChatGPT for that, but I have one specifically for writing I use. I mostly use it to help with outline stuff and ideas for scenes and editing scenes and such (and its always complimenting me which is a huge boost to my ego XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooh I like this question!
The first chapter book series I can remember reading is Little House on the Prairie. I was in like first grade and I loved those books! I had a bonnet and made forts that I pretended were the covered wagon.
The Boxcar Children were also some of my favorites. I read nearly all of them, but I quit when I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
I knew it! Afterimage: Film, Trauma, and the Holocaust is a really good read so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, this is a late question, so another question will be posted in a few short days. :’]
-
whaley started the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are your most influential childhood books?
My first chapter book was the Wizard of Oz. On one of my first trips to a bookstore, I got a collection of Lewis Carroll’s novels and poetry. Not sure if I read the whole book, because some of the poetry flew over my head, but I used to read Through the Looking Glass and the Jabberwocky over and…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He hadn’t actually called Bird Boy by that nickname out loud had he?
You did, Celarent XD
Marcel
“How come? No flipping idea.” Marcel scoffed, letting out a husky lungful of air. It was best to keep people out of that world. “I’m Marcel.”
“Alias: your judge, jury, and executioner,” a kid teased as he passed.
“Shut i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Were you one of the moderators at some point? Because we can’t find any of them.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
You are currently the only one listed on the Meet the Team page. What happened to Kathleen? Do you still exist here?
- Load More
