@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s perfect! I love it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@The_lost-journal wasn’t that game in development for like ever?
I’m glad to hear it’s finally finishing.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
In Which Trees are Dangerous, and Aenwest Considers Doubles
Chapter 7
The closer we got to the Dell, the more tangled the trees became. It should have been much like the woods around Multnomah Falls, WA, but years ago, as I told Dwogin when he tripped over an exposed root, the Rangers had planted saplings between the older trees and woven them…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @anyoneinterested
Some days we kinda forget,
Some WIPS will never go on.
Gotta get the rest of it done,
All the way to the Silver Star.
(Far away, through writer’s block so bold.)
*cough cough*
Although it’s been neglected, it has not been abandoned. We have another chapter!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, cool!
@everyone
So, I actually remembered that one of the Fridays on the form (the 25th) will be hard for me to make since I have my violin concert that day. 🤦♀️ If we end up needing to go with that day, I can try to make it, but I may need someone else to set it up if I can’t come.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awesome boards!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I could, but I’d have to check with my parents first to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Like the others said, that depends on your characters. (They had some great advice.)
I think it would also depend on how expected/tragic the death was. While doesn’t necessarily lessen grief, it makes a lot of difference in how one processes it. (I think. Not an expert.) In some ways it would be worse, especially if they were…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but gave up before finishing
#relatable
The body language and expressions in the 1st and 4th panels especially are amazing XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute wrinkly noses. 🙃
I think Ellie is the right kind of person to have around when I’m cooking, loll. I make great food, but always leave the stove on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand.
I’d move that down to 7 or 8 – when it comes to not understanding death at all.
My 9-year-old sister has responded to death with some solid understanding of its impact. Last Sunday, she was being difficult about som…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw cute!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My friends and I did Henna together! Her brother is a missonary and had just gotten back from the wedding of a girl from India. The girls of the village knew that he had sisters, and they gifted him a whole bunch of henna. We put on a girly movie and did the art from the inside of the first finger all the way up to the bend in the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase got up, leaving his soda can beside where he was sitting. He retrieved Felicity’s can, planning to throw it away in the proper place later. He sat back down again.
“L-like s-sun…sat?” Chase was quiet and still for a moment, before turning to look at Felicity. He had formed his eyes into a reflection of a bright sunset.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
Second, what are the ages of your characters? because in my experience, different ages respond differently to death. Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand. Adults, especially people in their 20s, and 40s, for whatever…[Read more]
- Load More

