@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, here’s an idea. I have come across some lessons to help improve characters. There are five of them. What if we went through them together, both taking one or two characters that readers felt were flat (that would be Charles and Thom for me) and see what comes out of it? We could invite others to join as well. If we don’t lik…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Lol I started the rant though… one of my biggest pet peeves is watching middle schoolers attempt to date. It just bothers me so much, and like you said, the chances of it actually working out are slim. Even the chances of a high school relationship working out aren’t that high, either.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint haha thanks then!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
XD The second one reminds me of a time at co-op when I mentioned I hadn’t liked a book because I couldn’t connect to the characters, and this one guy just looked at me and said “Because they’re fictional.” He must lead a sad life.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s the stuff, Hugo! Hot chocolate saves the day every time.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Credit goes to Meadow Rose, an artist I like to find on line when I need a smile or art inspiration.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
In the sudden urge to share a meme or two, I checked my stash. Turns out much st of my memes are book references I saved from random sites.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love these. I love these so much. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*gasps in relief and grabs his hand like a lifeline.* NO! Not at all! I’d love to!
(my life is a wreck this week, in case you haven’t noticed. 🤣)
We redecorated the neighborhood, so to speak.
That is amazing! This two have got an awesome relationship! I can’t wait to read their book!
Rory
Rory thought very long and hard about…[Read more]
- Load More
