@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Barnes
When Barnes entered her classroom, none of the students noticed.
The desk layout was in shambles. Some kids had taken marker to board, and drawn creatures only dreamed of by psychotic three -year-olds. Levitated elements and paper airplanes drifted across the room.
“I see you’ve all been busy,” Barnes said. This is going to be a long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Marcel
“You’re welcome, Celarent.” Marcel winked, although his mouth stayed in a determined line. He pulled his hand back and continued onward.
They made it to class without any more fighting. The room was already full, and a little chaotic, so Marcel had to take a seat by nobody he knew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh, here we go. @loopylin @koshka @raxforge the Twins, Syph, Rax, and Ben are in the same class as I’m going to describe. (It’ll take a couple posts to see what I mean.)
Barnes
Barnes was only a few doors away from her class, when her way was aggressively blocked by another female teacher. Barnes stepped left and right, but was only faced wit…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m scrolling to find the right tags but my wifi is fried 🫠
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmmm, Alaric. Or maybe Alistair.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
💚 I’d give him to you if I could. What should his name be?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
He’s my new friend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
WHAT???
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin haha he’s cute!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS IT’S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 I love him!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha! It happens lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory was silent as the two moved down the hall. Leo’s words had a strange draw to them, and he felt as though they were pulling at his very being. For some reason, freedom made him think of the building… church… and the picture in the glass. Peace and freedom. Two things he had never experienced––
Until now.
He hadn’t tas…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I wanted to show you the grasshopper duck I found in a little library today

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
K I’m gonna dump some quotes in here…
“Have you ever wondered what would happen if I vacuumed your hair?” -my brother
“I have sunshine in my soul today.” -a coworker
“We should see that the more we set ourselves to control another person, the less intimate we can be with them, for intimacy is found in vulnerability and surrender, not in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I have that meme you made a while back saved on the family computer.
Chase
Blue sprang into Chase’s eyes. “F-fawns fr-friends. I-I puh-tect lit-tle o-ones.”
- Load More
