@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Might be the wrong topic, but does anyone have any digital painting tips?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Me, the perfectionist: o__o
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
We could make a topic for interesting photo references to draw. That could be really cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Also this was posted on the art challenge chat, but I just want to mention how cool it is to use a photo reference and play around with it.

It just makes me happy and I want to try again. 😁 But there’s no way I’m going to succeed a second time. That would be too consistent.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper The OG. Can’t go wrong with originals.
also the art one, so true lol. But it’s still art cause you made it with the purpose of being art.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theduckator
oops
I totally disappeared again lol
sorry hahaha
Omc that’s awesome! but sad because you won’t get as much free time :/
Making money is AWESOME lolll
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to memes

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I mostly have a soft spot for the first, but all three are good
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

A doodle I did not want to spend much time on, but enjoyed anyway. Maybe it’s baby Marcel -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I love that idea! My brothers and I are a little older now and our schedules look different, so we’re not always home every night, but on the nights when we do have the whole family around the table, I value those conversations. I think we would really benefit from being more intentional in talking about our days and what’s going on in…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This was something my brother started:
Every night (except for Friday and most often Sunday and Saturday) during the beginning part of dinner, everyone takes 2 mintues to say something about their day. That could be anything from a work announcement, some encouragment they learned from the Bible, some animal/anything speical they…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The 2-minute dinner talks? What are those? That sounds interesting already…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. Knowing why we do things is so important!
Oooh! I forgot about the Sunday one! My family doesn’t have a “rule” about that one, but we all know Sunday is a day of rest and fellowship. I’ve actually been starting to not use computers on Sunday. Now, there are expections…last week my sister and I were creating some stickers on a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad.
Okay, I’ll see what the others think. I liked it as a nice recap of everything that was happening.
Erich is one of the Stien children. He’s married and has a kid. They were the family that Julian, Roland, and Aelic were staying with when Rolf and Leon caught up with them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I have hope that you won’t kill off all the characters…
but am expecting at least one of the MCs to die.😭😫 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Great first section! You did a good job of establishing the stakes and the characters’ situations. One thought I had (for you to consider) is possibly to remove the first journal entry and start off the book with Leon. It might be a stronger beginning… but it works great with the journal entry there too.
Remind me again, who is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Carrot Cake: “Oh… I guess you don’t! But HEEE does!” *Carrot Cake points at Sniper* “And you have a weird devils tongue… ARE YOU FROM HELL?! Is there fire there? But I think that weird girl looks weird too! She must be weird, and as weird as can be! Did I mention she is weird? She has weird eyes!” *Carrot Cake uses her fingers t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
FIRST SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dawn Will Come
Draft 4
My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the dawn,
more than watchmen for the dawn.
… - Load More
