@esther-c
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, I was going to say, I can probably switch them over to Word. I believe you can comment anonymously on there if you aren’t signed in. Just give me a couple minutes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
No. I can’t. Not without an account. 😥
Could you try using Microsoft? I have an account with them, and it’s not attached to google. It’s honestly safer, which is why I went with them. And You can set it up for free.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ^I second this.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, can you even edit? 🤦♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Huh. I don’t know how I could fix that.
I could open a section of it specifically for comments, and y’all could write them out instead of linking them to a specific section of text, but I feel like that might be more annoying for other people. Maybe I can copy any major ones over for you.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Pretty please, with a cherry on top, tell me what happens to Joseph and his family. 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*Crying because I can’t comment or see y’all’s comments*
Nooo, this is so sad.
😭
Oh well. I guess it can’t be helped.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Nice.
@ducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
New chapters are out. I wrote this week, so I feel like I have enough room to give you guys two.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It might have just been something I thought, then. Not that I was saying it was totally unrealistic—I just know that last-minute conversions tend to be less … I don’t know.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I was just thinking about this story!
You know when you get an epic idea for a plot, but then forget where you were going with it and then you don’t know what to do?
Not really, given that I never know where I’m going with it when I start either. XD
Yeah that’s me. I need some inspiration and it would be awesome if you guy…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I shall add that to my overly long summer reading list.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I honestly have no idea on what my views on this whole election thing are. But I didn’t see Rowan’s conversion to be like, fake or forced or whatever.
The example of that criminal on the cross in the Bible, that happened, so I mean why can’t this one? Y’know?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
😢😢😢
Okay, I see where you’re coming from.
True, maybe… but maybe he’s done enough research to have found it already. I don’t know. I wanted to hear something about Joseph’s descendants, but it’s okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yeah, if you let yourself you can see it coming from page 1 of their book. It was always there and always inevitable.
as for Rowan, I believe in Holy election, and because of that, this works. That’s more of a Calvinist view though. Basically, Rowan would have never believed no matter how much time he had, unless God called him. A…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
You should be able to get in. My brother’s classmate does not have a google account, and he and my brother were still able to work on a doc together.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yay!! I’m so glad.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Either way, honestly. Whatever works.
I think it might still let you in, but I don’t know if you’ll be able to comment. I guess we’ll have to see. I’ll email you the link.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow.
I gotta say, it’s probably not as much of a shock as some of the other deaths, since it really felt like you were leading up to this… but still.
Keilah has a good point. I do like how you made it more hopeful at the end, and the time jump is really interesting. It’s cool to know what happened afterward.
I’m glad Rowan b…[Read more]
- Load More
