@esther-c
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
“Yeah, I just butchered that Spy for ya, you’re welcome.”

okay but I actually do really love her clothing. It’s great to see it in an art style other than mine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
does this count as art? probably not
but @linus-smallprint introduced me to a character creator thing, and I made Huntress on it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin aww that’s super cool though!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Both. Path of Pain is the hardest platforming area in the game, and since I rarely play video games, it’s taking a lot of time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
22-23!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol is it cause it’s a really good game or cause it’s really hard? Or both?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Hollow Knight: Path of Pain has a clutch on my soul

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas @everyone else
So, I’m sorry, I thought i could do this, but so far it looks like I can’t. Not for lack of time atm, but from lack of inspiration. I’ve been wracking my brain, I have tons of story ideas, but none of them are stories I want to tell right now. From either the plot, the character or the message, none of them are hitting me. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s from Clangers! I used to watch it and it popped into my head yesterday.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Posting videos under my banner looks way too big. Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
lol! So Sniper
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m not going to share my outline because spoilers and also it’s kinda incoherent and unfinished anyways.
How do the feedback groups work? I’m a little confused but I’m not sure what specifically to ask
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- *really wants to rp*
*is too exhausted*
*stares blankly at my screen for a full two and a half minutes instead*
>:/
I like the mineral identification idea
@whalekeeper I’m really curious what your new pfp is from, if it is from anything. It looks like a stop motion set
- *really wants to rp*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*realizing how few father figures exist in my stories*
No wonder my characters have issues. I can only think of one side character but he’s not really a father figure. He just has the potential for it.
But in honor of Father’s Day even though that was two days ago, my favorite character from one of my dad’s stories is a talking badger…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Ok! I understand. Brain Blah happens to the best of us. I hope you feel better soon.
- Load More
