@esther-c
Active 6 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
All right, I got it:
You have him walking like a human on his tiptoes. Such a creature would probably…..fall over now that I look at it lol
His toes are long, more like a reptile’s. A velociraptor’s is a good stand in. Just replace the big claw with two more toes.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ack! Thou snoop of the KP annals, why hast thou resurrected mine art? XD
Thank you. I’m glad you like my art. This specific piece still makes me happy, although now the mistakes seem so obvious. I won’t point them out, though. I like flattery. You’re welcome. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
That looks great!
One thing on the talons–you said you’re not a fan of how they turned out. Just make them longer. I’ll show you a picture when I’m done with some online tutoring.
Also make the lines on his face a little less obvious. He is still fairly young. (Maybe I should’ve gone for a picture where his face is less snarly lol) He…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is a great question! Now I have to think… and think…
Dalton: Primary=Fight. Secondary=freeze He’s a warrior, but also a squirrel. Some things never change. This does come in handy though, since most of the others have fight pretty low down on their instincts.
Viktor: Primary=Flight. Secondary=Fight. Pretty standard. He’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr awesome thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Now that I’m going back to the beginning…
This is really hard XD
because I know you’re trying to go for the “chaos” vibes of a big family as they get ready for church and the party. You set up Hallie, Easton, and the parents pretty well, especially for the fast-paced scene, but the other siblings kind of disappear throughout the book.
Maybe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest, I’m not really sure.
I might have to reread it a little more and let you know XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Antonio gently wiped away one of her tears with his thumb. “Please don’t cry. I like it much better when I can see your eyes sparkle naturally.”
*squeals* OH MY GOODNESS.
I loved this book! The scenes when Hallie is making up with her friends were so sweet!!!!!!!! I’m sad it’s over. I looked forward to the chapter dumps.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
also, do you mind if I post it other places/send it to my friends once you’re finished? I will make sure to credit you somehow and make it obvious that it’s not my art. But if you’re not comfortable with that, that’s totally okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
-
Enid replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
Enid replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
There are three toes instead of four here, but this is a decent approximation of him:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
i gotta find a better clothes/tail and talons one, be right back
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
do I have more screenshots of him on my gallery than I should? probably.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

the “he’s really good at killing” angle lol -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
All right, I got images:

not his usual clothes but here’s some face detail -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lois
“I’m just… worried about my sister. A bit. You met her and her friend in the library. She…” Lois shook his head. “Never mind it. There’s not really anything I can do while in class anyway.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin thank you!! glad you enjoyed it.
- Load More
