-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ha! 😂
I’m kinda late to the party, but can I just say: this is priceless!!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart, yes, draw her.
I’m glad you like her name. it took me about a year to come up with it, and she isn’t even the mc
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter @dekreel @jenwriter17 @gabbyj
So…I sorta disappeared for the weekend, but I’m back!!!
I have 3 characters; here are their descriptions:
Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has caramel hair that goes to the middle of her back, gray-blue eyes, a few freckles, and probably a mischievous smile/smirk. She i…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Oh well, I’d sort of disappeared anyway. I’m back now, but doing math 🙁
WHAAAT?? Not keen on chocolate. *frowns*. But chocolate is the source of all writing life! Don’t worry, I did taste the vegemite chocolate and it was evil. Cadbury should sack whoever managed to think of it 😀
What’re you working on at the moment?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea I’m very glad you’ll still be around!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I can neither confirm or deny that… 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise And now I go back and read the announcement… Because sometimes I like to pretend I’m a time traveler and do the future first and then go back to the past. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I didn’t know you were leaving, @aratrea ! You will be missed. Take good care of that frog and keep up the writing awesomeness!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise this is a great poem. <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Well, I’m looking at aussie pinterest memes, so I’m not sure if it counts. Hey do you remember/did you try Vegemite chocolate?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I’ve just got to read a bit to my siblings, and then I’ll be on!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @anyone
Anyone around? I’ll be writing in about half an hour!
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine argh, sorry i can’t! not sure if you’re still on, but I might be on late tonight or tomorrow.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine aw, yeah he totally was being really sweet and generous to her, like…..a lot. 🙂 <3
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guuuuuuys! There’s a Goodreads giveaway going on for Fawkes, by Nadine Brandes. They are ARC’s (signed too I think), and the official Fawkes release date isn’t until summer!
@jane-maree @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @ingridrd @audrey-caylin -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooooh, I see. Making us work harder than just finding stuff on the internet, huh? 😉 sorry for that last one then, found it on pinterest.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeeeessss! Hawk Eye and Widow neeeed a movieeee!!!!
No I haven’t seen the Black Panther movie yet. have u? are u gonna see Infinity Wars in April? I’m soooo excited for it, and the Han Solo movie coming out in May too. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yeah, and it can be hard (I think I struggle with this sometimes) to follow God, knowing people might think we’re weird or different, when the Bible actually says were are a ‘peculiar people.’ But sometime people can think more highly of us because of what we do, like in Ruth’s case.
@jane-maree lol, yeah I’m shipping these…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel not sure why i mentioned i was biracial. sorry if that was kinda awkward.
- Load More

@jenwriter17 YASSS I JUST ENTERED *flails* I’m ridiculously excited for this book…I don’t know if I’m going to make it until July if I don’t win this giveaway XD
@audrey-caylin oh I knooooow! July is way too far away!
YES SAME I ENTERED ALSO. *much flailing*
@jane-maree Yay! *flails with you*